The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

doing ICT coursework :cry: wish me a :goodluck: 99% of chance me not completing my coursework because it's tooo muuucchhh and i am no where near to finish it :mad2:
:getmecoat:
Reply 3021
things are going nicely. nearly finished with alkenes. then all I have got is mass spec and Ir spec to do for chem 2. past papers shall commence for this exam.

gonna do some note sorting for f211 and then gonna slaughter my first past paper for this module.

finally gonna hoepfully smash a core 1 past paper today and thats it for today.

during this week I am gonna catch with a2 stuff .

Spoiler

C4 paper!
Hi guys :smile:

Can I join? I'm way behind with revision and my first exam is in 15 days!

I'm doing AQA Sociology, OCR Psychology and WJEC Film Studies (all A2)
starting session now, going over b1, finishing my flashcards
starting session now, going over b1, finishing my flashcards
Did two major mistakes in the maths paper, but at least I know that I need to go over writing differential equations :redface: I'm going to practice more NMR though for chem
so stressed out. PSYA1 this time 2 weeks. then resitting f211 and chem1 and chem2. ah...
Original post by emiloujess
Hi guys :smile:

Can I join? I'm way behind with revision and my first exam is in 15 days!

I'm doing AQA Sociology, OCR Psychology and WJEC Film Studies (all A2)

Anyone can join :h:

Spoiler

Anyone figured out a way to conventionally represent a hydrogen-oxygen fuel cell??

Any replies are appreciated!!!
Reply 3030
Been getting some good sessions done, just need to get F583 F585 & MPC4 sorted out so I can just go over exam technique. Good luck to everyone with their exams :smile:
I'll do psychology revision today
I'm back from my hiatus :smile:

I'm going to do some physical chemistry questions and infra-red spectroscopy questions for an hour and 40 minutes.
(edited 7 years ago)
:yawn: Time for bed for me :sleep:
I'm going to review my classification and biodiversity notes for an hour. I'll probably attempt some more questions in my book about infra-red spectroscopy afterwards.
I'm going to try and learn one chapter from my Sociology textbook (I am halfway through Topic 2 of Beliefs) and three more Psychology studies. It doesn't seem like much but I can't remember anything if I go too fast :smile:
Original post by emiloujess
I'm going to try and learn one chapter from my Sociology textbook (I am halfway through Topic 2 of Beliefs) and three more Psychology studies. It doesn't seem like much but I can't remember anything if I go too fast :smile:

At least i'm not the only one who revises at this time of night.
I'm to finish "the thing" (@SinsNotTragedies) by the morning! I will report back! logging off now :h:
Original post by NadeemKha_Arab
At least i'm not the only one who revises at this time of night.

I remember far more if I revise at this time :smile: I swear I'd be nocturnal if it wasn't for college!
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
I'm to finish "the thing" (@SinsNotTragedies) by the morning! I will report back! logging off now :h:

I second this, also by morning. :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending