The Student Room Group

Harper Adams interview (veterinary nursing)

Hey,
I'm just wondering if anyone has heard anything from Harper Adams yet from their interviews to start the course in September?
I had my interview on the 3rd of February for Veterinary nursing , and to be fair they said they will tryyyy and let us know in two weeks and it will be two weeks today and I'm just freaking out slightly :wink:
(also, first post on here, so please don't judge me if I have done something hilariously wrong !!)
Original post by Jmw1997
Hey,
I'm just wondering if anyone has heard anything from Harper Adams yet from their interviews to start the course in September?
I had my interview on the 3rd of February for Veterinary nursing , and to be fair they said they will tryyyy and let us know in two weeks and it will be two weeks today and I'm just freaking out slightly :wink:
(also, first post on here, so please don't judge me if I have done something hilariously wrong !!)

Hi - I am checking with colleagues to find out what stage they are at and will get back to you. :smile:

Jac @HarperAdams
Original post by Jmw1997
Hey,

Hi again,

I have just spoken with the course manager and there appear to have been some crossed wires. Because Harper Adams is in a position to select the best candidates, our team waits until April/May, until they have interviewed all applicants, to make any offers. Some outstanding applicants might get an early offer but this is rare. Most will be kept on hold until the course team are ready to look at them all at once.

But you don't have to choose your firm or insurance choices until you have had all of your decisions back from UCAS, so please don't panic!

Good luck

Jac

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending