The Student Room Group

Paying your rent..

Hey I'm wondering if anyone here could help me! I'm applying for st David's student accommodation in Swansea (fresh student living) and they ask for there first rent instalment on the 31st August 10 days before you move in, how are you meant to pay out just over £2k when your maintenance loan and bursary(I'm doing nursing so funded by the NHS) doesn't come in until after you've started at uni?! I just don't understand.. Could anyone give me some insight?! Thank you!
Original post by Djroberts95
Hey I'm wondering if anyone here could help me! I'm applying for st David's student accommodation in Swansea (fresh student living) and they ask for there first rent instalment on the 31st August 10 days before you move in, how are you meant to pay out just over £2k when your maintenance loan and bursary(I'm doing nursing so funded by the NHS) doesn't come in until after you've started at uni?! I just don't understand.. Could anyone give me some insight?! Thank you!

My experience with privately run accommodation is that if you show proof of your payment dates you may be able to delay it. Otherwise overdraft for the short term
Reply 2
Original post by claireestelle
My experience with privately run accommodation is that if you show proof of your payment dates you may be able to delay it. Otherwise overdraft for the short term

Ah thank you, I'll email them and see!!😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending