The Student Room Group

Has anyone applied for Edinburgh College?

Just want to see if anyone is on the same boat as me! I've applied for the Television: HND course and had a phone interview the other day (that hopefully went well :biggrin:).
Reply 1
I'm applying to the HNC Social Sciences course, hopefully sending it off today lol :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by tieza
I'm applying to the HNC Social Sciences course, hopefully sending it off today lol :smile:

Good luck! I'm sure you'll do fine though :smile: What campus did you apply for? I think mine is at Milton Rd.
Reply 3
Original post by odetokeats
Good luck! I'm sure you'll do fine though :smile: What campus did you apply for? I think mine is at Milton Rd.

Thanks! Good luck to you too :smile: I applied for the Granton campus, just waiting to hear back lol. I hope I'll hear back soon, did they schedule the interview with you or was it just random?
Reply 4
Original post by tieza
Thanks! Good luck to you too :smile: I applied for the Granton campus, just waiting to hear back lol. I hope I'll hear back soon, did they schedule the interview with you or was it just random?

The lecturer actually emailed me and arranged an interview over phone because I apparently live too far away to visit :laugh: I think they had a group interview type thing arranged for everyone else though. I would think they'd get back to you soon with a date!
Reply 5
The lecturer actually emailed me and arranged an interview over phone because I apparently live too far away to visit :laugh: I think they had a group interview type thing arranged for everyone else though. I would think they'd get back to you soon with a date!
Oh that makes sense then! hahah how far away are you? I know hopefully they do soon I'm just waiting around lol until I know what's happening :laugh:
Reply 6
I've been accepted into Year 2 of the Music Business course at Milton Road :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by BonniC
I've been accepted into Year 2 of the Music Business course at Milton Road :smile:

Aw well done! :smile: when did you apply?
Reply 8
I got an unconditional a couple of days ago, so I'm pretty chuffed! I'm going to send a letter away for accommodation soon, as I live too far away to travel! :smile:
Reply 9
I got an unconditional a couple of days ago, so I'm pretty chuffed! I'm going to send a letter away for accommodation soon, as I live too far away to travel! :smile:

Aww yay well done! :smile: oh yeah it will probably be more convenient! lol i hope it all goes well :smile:
Hey folks just applied for the HND tv course and totally brickin it as am a totally novice to the industry.

Are they picky about what programme ideas you choose, how much do they quiz you on it?

Quick Reply

Latest