The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Manchester United :smile:
Reply 241
Original post by tsr competition
join in with the student room's latest exclusive competition and you could win a multi-signed football shirt from a premier league football club of your choice!

just post in this thread with the name of your favourite premier league football team to be in with a chance of winning.

this sunday, collectables guru gary 'gazza' ashburn will kick off his new show football collectables on hochanda.com.

To celebrate sunday’s show, hochanda is offering you the chance to win a shirt personally signed by the players of your chosen premier league football team, which will be accompanied with a certificate of authenticity and a lifetime guarantee.

This competition will close at 23:59 on monday 14 march. Post the name of your favourite pl team to enter, or find out more details about the competition here.

liverpool
Leicster
Reply 243
Arsenal
Original post by TSR Competition
Join in with The Student Room's latest exclusive competition and you could win a MULTI-SIGNED FOOTBALL SHIRT from a PREMIER LEAGUE FOOTBALL CLUB of your choice!

Just post in this thread with the name of your favourite Premier League football team to be in with a chance of winning.

This Sunday, collectables guru Gary 'Gazza' Ashburn will kick off his new show Football Collectables on Hochanda.com.

To celebrate Sunday’s show, Hochanda is offering you the chance to win a shirt personally signed by the players of your chosen Premier League football team, which will be accompanied with a certificate of authenticity and a lifetime guarantee.

This competition will close at 23:59 on Monday 14 March. Post the name of your favourite PL team to enter, or find out more details about the competition here.

And... I think the competition is now closed, unless the CT have extended the cutoff date?
Arsenal
Arsenal :wink:
Manchester United F.C.
Arsenal FC! :arsenal:
Reply 249
Join in with The Student Room's latest exclusive competition and you could win a MULTI-SIGNED FOOTBALL SHIRT from a PREMIER LEAGUE FOOTBALL CLUB of your choice!

Just post in this thread with the name of your favourite Premier League football team to be in with a chance of winning.

This Sunday, collectables guru Gary 'Gazza' Ashburn will kick off his new show Football Collectables on Hochanda.com.

To celebrate Sunday’s show, Hochanda is offering you the chance to win a shirt personally signed by the players of your chosen Premier League football team, which will be accompanied with a certificate of authenticity and a lifetime guarantee.

This competition will close at 23:59 on Monday 14 March. Post the name of your favourite PL team to enter, or find out more details about the competition here.

Liverpool FC (This would be a great present for my Grandad, who used to play semi-professionally)

Manchester United
Liverpool
We need a mod to check whether the competition has closed already, as it is leading to mass confusion! Ahhhhhh!
Original post by Manchester United
We need a mod to check whether the competition has closed already, as it is leading to mass confusion! Ahhhhhh!

I have no idea tbh. I'll make the relevant people aware

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sr90
I have no idea tbh. I'll make the relevant people aware

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks everyone for all your entries. This competition closed at 23:59 on Monday 14 March - all entries posted before then will be included in the prize draw. Winner to be announced very shortly!
Thanks again to everyone who entered this competition...and huge congratulations to our winner! :biggrin:

@Htet Myet was the lucky winner drawn from all received entries - and a signed Chelsea shirt is winging its way to them right now...

Latest