The Student Room Group
London South Bank University
London

How recognised in LSBU in the UK ? French student looking for studying in the UK :)

Hi everyone !

I'm considering to take a Master degree in HR management starting next fall.

I am actually French and I'd be studying in IGS in Paris. I've seen IGS has a partnership with LSBU : (one semester in Paris, then the other one in London) and I was wondering how "well seen" LSBU is in the UK and if this school is relevant on a CV according to the employers ? Thanks to this partnership, I'd get a double diploma (the one in Paris and the one in LSBU "Master in International Human Resources Management Msc"). Furthermore, I'll need after that to take an internship abroad (so outside of France), so this double diploma would be super important to help my job hunting.

If you could advise me on schools ranking in the UK that would be great :smile:

I hope I've been clear enough in my request and look forward to hearing from you guys !

Manon
Hi @ManonR, My name is jeremy studying in Dundee. If you want one of the best uni that caters the best Master Degree in HR Management, then maybe check out LSE. A childhood friend of mine actually studies there, but taking an undergrad course. Hope that I helped.
London

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending