The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL extra or clearing for Chemical Engineering?

Do you guys know if UCL participates in extra or clearing for Chemical engineering? I personally don't want to go to UCL, that's why I didn't apply it in the first place but my advisor told me to look into it. I have my third choice as Bath and it ranks third place in uk in chem eng but ucl has a very good overall reputation altho they're super low in engineering. That's why my advisor wants me to try ucl. With UCAS extra, I need to reject all my offers first right? With UCAS clearing, the same thing? How about with adjustment? How likely is it to get into UCL? Everyone tells me bath is really good and the city is beautiful and that I'll like it, what do you guys think? I'll visit next month though. I also considered taking a gap year to reapply to Cambridge and Imperial but I figured it might not be worth it (what if I end up with worse choices?) and I want to go into research afterwards, not stuck with engineering so I don't want to waste a year trying to get into an engineering course. Any advice on what I should do is welcome!!
Hi, would mind telling me how it went when applying for chemical engineering through adjustment:smile:?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending