Visit website
Yeahhhh I am
Original post by maryamrangel
Looks like all 4 of us will be in the same campus

LivvyLee, Mr.Hossain and pricelessp

Posted from TSR Mobile
except we're going to be doing different courses
Reply 43
Hi guys, unconditional offer for Marketing Communications!
Original post by HannahF97
Hello! Just wondering if anyone on here is planning on going Westminster in September, would love to get to know some people before hand. I'm hoping to study Law :smile:

I'm going to be starting in September studying law too :smile:
Original post by charmutch
I'm going to be starting in September studying law too :smile:

I've put Westminster as my insurance for law ☺️
Original post by maryamrangel
Looks like all 4 of us will be in the same campus

LivvyLee, Mr.Hossain and pricelessp

Posted from TSR Mobile

seems like it :smile:
Reply 47
I got an uncodntionnal offer from both Westminster and Birmingham for doing a Phd in Sociology . I am a bit confused when I compare the ranking of both universities in sociology there is a huge difference but i felt more comfortable when I had my interview in Westminster. Any advice plz?
Original post by Sunsol86
I got an uncodntionnal offer from both Westminster and Birmingham for doing a Phd in Sociology . I am a bit confused when I compare the ranking of both universities in sociology there is a huge difference but i felt more comfortable when I had my interview in Westminster. Any advice plz?

My advice, tbh it doesn't matter what university you go to, doing well in your PhD is down to the individual person not the uni itself. Which Birmingham uni is it? Is it University of Birmingham or Birmingham city University?

Look at uni stats and compare them like that?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I would go with the one your most comfortable with
Hello everyone ,
I have unconditonal offer at university westminster marketing communication programme and queen marry marketing programme . I am really confused about both school because ı heard about bad things for westminster university but ı really like programme and everyone force me to choose queen mary because of reprutation. However, ı didnt like queen mary location because ı think that place is so silent. But ı really dong know about westminster because is this programöe good or not ? Can you helpp me please to decided? - plus ı really want yo go kings college international marketing but they told me that ı am fitting their programme requierment but so many people applied this programme and they have to me rejeceted to me soo ı am really confused what ı should do now?!!
Original post by aslihanyorganci
Hello everyone ,
I have unconditonal offer at university westminster marketing communication programme and queen marry marketing programme . I am really confused about both school because ı heard about bad things for westminster university but ı really like programme and everyone force me to choose queen mary because of reprutation. However, ı didnt like queen mary location because ı think that place is so silent. But ı really dong know about westminster because is this programöe good or not ? Can you helpp me please to decided? - plus ı really want yo go kings college international marketing but they told me that ı am fitting their programme requierment but so many people applied this programme and they have to me rejeceted to me soo ı am really confused what ı should do now?!!

Wait so in short it's between Westminster and queen Mary's? Go with the one that has the course you like. All uni's have good parts and bad parts to them so choose the one you feel comfortable with. Have you tried visiting the unis?

Posted from TSR Mobile
No ı didnt see them yet because right now ı am studying pre master at kings college london and this time ı have exams 😏But ı will visit both of them!. But do you know anything about westminster marketing communixation master programme? :smile:
Plus ı have to go back Turkey but ı will come again .
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by aslihanyorganci
No ı didnt see them yet because right now ı am studying pre master at kings college london and this time ı have exams 😏But ı will visit both of them!. But do you know anything about westminster marketing communixation master programme? :smile:
Plus ı have to go back Turkey but ı will come again .
Posted from TSR Mobile

Aw good luck for your exams :smile:
Well at least you have a chance to visit them. Unfortunately I don't know anything about it, you could check their website though?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm going to be a postgrad student studying Museums, Galleries & Contmeporary Culture :smile:
Hey guys!! Im hoping to go to westminster for journalism, was accepted with conditional offer a few weeks ago.
Hey all,

Firmed my offer for Linguistics and Spanish and so excited for September. 😁
Hey I'm at Cavendish 😊 Great course you're doing. I'm doing Linguistics and Spanish and then doing a Master's in Speech and Language Therapy. See you in September. 😁

Original post by BaxChris
Clinical psychology, unconditional offer. From Los Angeles, gonna be living off campus in north London (crouch end). Already working in the nhs as well, so got work experience aspect covered. Anyways see y'all on campus (anyone at cavendish?)

-DaeVeon
Reply 58
Hi everybody! I got my offer from Art and Visual Culture MA. But I also applied for two universities in Finland, and will decide at the end of May.
Have you found your accommodations? I am soo excited!
Original post by hazalt
Hi everybody! I got my offer from Art and Visual Culture MA. But I also applied for two universities in Finland, and will decide at the end of May.
Have you found your accommodations? I am soo excited!

You have to accept your Westminster offer before the 4th of May and before you can apply for any accommodation just to let you know

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending