The Student Room Group

Manchester students looking for shared accom?

Im 21 year old female studying graphic design at MMU and I'm looking for a housemate/housemates to share accommodation with in the Manchester area? Anyone interested?
Reply 1
Hay, I'm 20f and studying at UoM, looking for a flat mate too, got a few friends that are looking too :smile:
We are a mixed group of 5 1st/2nd years studying at both UoM and MMU looking for a housemate for next year. We already have a house. £65/week including water and TV licence. Victoria Park area.
Reply 3
Original post by lucyhaslingdenx
Im 21 year old female studying graphic design at MMU and I'm looking for a housemate/housemates to share accommodation with in the Manchester area? Anyone interested?

Hi, I have a student house available in Fallowfield with two female students, would you be interested?
Hey me and another girl are looking for one or more to join us in a search for a house/flat next year. We are both second year student at UoM, let me know if you are interested :smile:
Hi we have one large double bedroom with ensuite room available for only £90 a week in lovely three story three bedroom house share. Border with Fallowfield and Rusholme only 10 minutes via bus to University campus. Amazingly spacious house with large living room, dining area and modern kitchen. Downstairs w/c and outdoor space to the ground floor. First floor consists of two double bedrooms and large main bathroom, upstairs good sized double bedroom with huge 3 piece ensuite bath and shower(available room, would have third floor to yourself!) Sharing with two social, friendly third year students one male(Kieran) and one female(me, Laura). Property is Available from july 1st 12 month contract.
Original post by lucyhaslingdenx

Hi we have one large double bedroom with ensuite room available for only £90 a week in lovely three story three bedroom house share. Border with Fallowfield and Rusholme only 10 minutes via bus to University campus. Amazingly spacious house with large living room, dining area and modern kitchen. Downstairs w/c and outdoor space to the ground floor. First floor consists of two double bedrooms and large main bathroom, upstairs good sized double bedroom with huge 3 piece ensuite bath and shower(available room, would have third floor to yourself!) Sharing with two social, friendly third year students one male(Kieran) and one female(me, Laura). Property is Available from july 1st 12 month contract. would love to hear back from you!
Reply 7
Hi, I have a house share in Fallowfield with two female students, would you be interested?
Reply 8
Original post by lauraw119
Hi we have one large double bedroom with ensuite room available for only £90 a week in lovely three story three bedroom house share. Border with Fallowfield and Rusholme only 10 minutes via bus to University campus. Amazingly spacious house with large living room, dining area and modern kitchen. Downstairs w/c and outdoor space to the ground floor. First floor consists of two double bedrooms and large main bathroom, upstairs good sized double bedroom with huge 3 piece ensuite bath and shower(available room, would have third floor to yourself!) Sharing with two social, friendly third year students one male(Kieran) and one female(me, Laura). Property is Available from july 1st 12 month contract. would love to hear back from you!

Hi, is this still available? sorry for the late reply

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey, I'm a 19 year old male studying maths at Man Met (I'm not strange trust me - and by me writing that I probably do come off as an odd one :facepalm:) looking for flatmates/or looking to take up a spare room in the Manchester Victoria park/ Rusholme area for my 2nd year starting Sep 2016 - July 2017.

£90/week is the maximum contract I can afford.

Not very picky only wish to have a 3/4 to double bed and to be within a fairly close range to the uni campus's, lets say about 30 - 40 mins walking distance.

And I do put in my fair share when it comes to cleaning and tidying.

If anyone is interested please inbox me

Thanks !
Hi there,

4 of us UoM guys have got a house in Fallowfield (opposite Owens Park).
We're looking for a roommate to stay with us next year (September 1st 2016 - July 1st 2017)
- 5 Bedroom House (Doubles)
- Old Victorian Terrace
- £72pppw (exc.bills)
(Bills roughly £100/month for this property; c.£20 between the 5 of us)

Message me (PM) or reply to this thread if interested!
(edited 7 years ago)
Hi, i start studying at Manchester uni,PhD Electrical engineering and looking forward to finding a place, 32 year-old, male. Are alright to be housemates? cheers
Reply 12
Hey, I'm a 20 year-old female studying psychology at UoM and I'm looking for a house and flatmates. Anyone interested??
Hi, my name is Owen. I'm looking for a room in September. I'm a bit late as my application to remain in halls has recently been declined. I'm a maths student and will going into my second year. I'm very tidy and a non smoker

Quick Reply

Latest