The Student Room Group

How can I move on from this guy?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by syntheticdescent
It may not be the best decision to do that, but it isn't "slutty" to do that. OP, that's slut-shaming.

I agree on taking your mind off him and doing other things. Hobbies are good. Invest time in activities you have been wanting to try for a while. Try to focus on your studies more, and keep on friendly terms with your guy friend.

i guess you couldnt spot the tongue in cheek humour.
Reply 21
I am the world's worst at getting over people I've watched my crush/kind of boyfriend from 5 years ago move on and get a log term girlfriend whilst pretending I still think of him as a friend whenever we're together (we are still friends that hang out all the time). So maybe I'm not the best to give advice here but I try and find his flaws. Be really petty and pick on every flaw he has and see if it makes you stop liking him.

But don't do it to the point you don't like him at all because you should keep some good memories of him.
Just try to divert your attention to other things. Join a club or go out with friends or other guys. This way, you'll forget about him. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending