The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

Nursing 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Merry22
I'm doing adult nursing in September (conditional offer) and i have booked my room the other week (well reserved it basically) I'm on mint road house 3 room 1 anyone else in or near my house?

Hey! Do you have Facebook? If yes, add me my name is Chloe McHenry and then I will add you to the nursing group for De Montfort, there's quite a few of us and I'm sure you'll find someone from your house on there😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 21
Is anyone doing nursing but not staying in waterway gardens, I didn't like the look of them so be chose different accommodation but don't want to be a lonely nurse!!
Original post by Charla97
Is anyone doing nursing but not staying in waterway gardens, I didn't like the look of them so be chose different accommodation but don't want to be a lonely nurse!!

There are a few nurses not staying in waterway gardens, if you want add me on Facebook and I can add you to the DMU nursing group, we have all been talking about accommodation on that and you can speak to other nurses who decided not to stay in Waterway!😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 23
Yeah that'd be good thankyou!! What's your Facebook name? Finally I don't feel alone yay!!
Reply 24
Original post by chloemchenry
Hey! Do you have Facebook? If yes, add me my name is Chloe McHenry and then I will add you to the nursing group for De Montfort, there's quite a few of us and I'm sure you'll find someone from your house on there😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

Okay thank you just added you I'm Merry Davies
(edited 8 years ago)
I've just accepted my place on child nursing and will be booking accommodation soon hopefully!
Original post by Nicky1712
I've just accepted my place on child nursing and will be booking accommodation soon hopefully!

I've accepted my place on children's nursing ay dmu for sept too :smile:
Me too! I can't believe it !
There's a Facebook group and a whatsapp chat!
Oh. Where can we join? x
Add me on Fb... Nicola Cowton then I can add you
I've firmed for children's nursing at dmu as well 😃 Could I join the whatsapp chat? xx
If you add me and inbox me your number I'll ad you 😀

Thankyou! 😃 I'll add you on Facebook and inbox you it once I've finished work :smile: xx

I've just sent you a friend request :smile:
Reply 35
I have just firmed for Children's Nursing in September too! Could somebody please add me? :smile: xx
Add me on FB x
I've been accepted to do childs nursing at DMU starting September 2016! so excited!!
I have a conditional offer for Child Nursing 2016!

Sadly, I couldn't get a place in Waterway Gardens, so I'm stuck in overflow flats at Bede Hall! It's a bit of a crap deal though - paying more and getting less!

But I'm super excited, I loved the uni so much!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending