The Student Room Group

Can't find evidence cover letter anywhere on SFE website

So I'm in my second year, and SFE have changed my entitlement this year because I was overpaid last year. But I payed this amount earlier in the amount so they have effectively charged me twice. They say they have no record of my payment I have been told to send evidence (a scan of the cheque) as proof. They also want me to include an evidence cover letter. However, I have looked everywhere and it is nowhere to be seen on my account. I have rang them several times and they insist that it is under 'correspondence' but it isn't. Does anyone have any idea where I can find this bloody form?
Did you have any luck? I'm having the same issue. One big problem I've noticed with the SFE website is it doesn't match what they think is available on there. I've had them told me I filled out my online application with details I definitely didn't put in, and answering questions that aren't even on the website application! Something is very off about the website. I presume as long as you include your Customer Ref number with everything it should be fine.I sometimes even add a slip of paper as an informal cover letter explaining why I'm sending it how I'm sending, so if you can't access the form I would consider saying that in a cover letter and saying if they need it, they need to make it accessible or post it to you.Chances are they won't even acknowledge it, and will continue as normal haha
You don't need to send in the evidence cover letter

Just attach your own cover letter stating your customer reference number and what your sending the evidence in for - it's just so the evidence can get linked to your account

cheers

Quick Reply

Latest