The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Who to email about change of application?

Basically I have firmed Bristol for Zoology but have since decided to not enter for the EPQ because none of my offers were dependent on it at all but I am aware I still have to notify universities. I have emailed UCAS but they did not give me any indication of who to email about this, does anyone know an email if possible?
Original post by liquity
Basically I have firmed Bristol for Zoology but have since decided to not enter for the EPQ because none of my offers were dependent on it at all but I am aware I still have to notify universities. I have emailed UCAS but they did not give me any indication of who to email about this, does anyone know an email if possible?

I would say email the Zoology admissions team first and check with them that they don't want you to do the EPQ anymore, and go from there.

Congrats on your offer! Chris Morris did your course at Bristol too, so you're in good company! :biggrin:

EDIT: GREAT company!
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 2
Original post by Mathaddict
I would say email the Zoology admissions team first and check with them that they don't want you to do the EPQ anymore, and go from there.

Congrats on your offer! Chris Morris did your course at Bristol too, so you're in good company! :biggrin:

EDIT: GREAT company!

Thanks very much :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest