The Student Room Group

Article: Watch our new community vlog

We’ve teamed up with wonderful TSR member BitofAFangirl, who’s going to be telling her A-level story on our channel with a new video every Wednesday.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/content.php?r=22047-Introducing-our-resident-vlogger

Scroll to see replies

This seems like something I would love to do. I've been making videos for years now and I've always wanted to make videos like this.
Original post by ashleymacleod
This seems like something I would love to do. I've been making videos for years now and I've always wanted to make videos like this.

Well I'm looking for a couple more people to join the vlogging if you're interested in making some for us? If you are send me a link to one of your vids :biggrin:
I would love to do so also :smile: I have recently started a youtube channel but I hardly have any videos but I am sure as hell potent for so!
Question ~

Can you count from 1 to 10 without using your hands?

The pursuit of happyness is one of my favs too..
Reply 5
***** u atleast 30

a level smh
shes cute
*Pursuit of Happyness
I would love to be part of this, I'm really passionate about my subjects that i study and would love to share that
Interested!!
Reply 10
this is like a 2010 YouTube beauty guru tag type video x'DDD
I guess you went through this at one point:
*Indian accent*,
You must do Medicine at Oxford!!!
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 12
omg you fell of a bridge a few years ago :0
Original post by The Joker ~
Question ~

Can you count from 1 to 10 without using your hands?

The pursuit of happyness is one of my favs too..

I can just about count without using my hands:wink: and it's such a great film!
Original post by Tabstercat
shes cute

Thank you!:tongue:
Original post by Gnomes&Knights
I guess you went through this at one point:
*Indian accent*,

Haha yeah that has been said a few times:tongue:
Original post by Trapz99
What's wrong with you? Don't say such vulgar statements. Remove this please

Thank you wonderful person for being you:smile:
Original post by Emzyyy
Oh don't worry she is a virgin :wink:

Seriously, what the flip? You wouldn't be saying things like this in front of her face...
No need to talk about things like this on this article
Reply 18
Original post by BitofAFangirl
Wouldn't bang someone with that kind of attitude anyway:smile:

Cool, Trapz seems to be interested and you know he will always defend you, never let you down, never desert you

OT, such an interesting video.
Reply 19
Original post by Trapz99
Seriously, what the flip? You wouldn't be saying things like this in front of her face...
No need to talk about things like this on this article

Actually I told her I was going to say this before I did because as her friend I'm very interested in how people perceive her and so I felt that kind of representation that women in media are "impure" should be shut down asap. And I'm glad that you have address my "offensive" message rather than the one that mentions he would want to "bang" her. Thanks :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending