The Student Room Group

Care Quality Commission - interview process

Hello! I have applied for the position of assistant inspector with the CQC and I would like to know more about the interview process please?

Anyone can help with this?

Thanks!
Reply 1
Hi,

I applied for this too :smile: sorry I can't help with the interview, I know about as much as you do!

Which area did you apply for?
Reply 2
Hello! I bet there must be hundreds of applicants!! I applied for the North West region, what about you?
Reply 3
I went for London. Yeah I imagine there's a lot of interest, I'll be surprised if I get an interview! I'm a recent grad, I'm not sure if they prefer people with a few years of work behind them.
Reply 4
Hi! Did you hear from the HR by any chance?
Reply 5
Hi! I did! I will be invited to take verbal and numerical reasoning tests, but I haven't received the invite yet. How about you?
Reply 6
Oh that is fantastic, I am really glad for you! Unfortunately I was not shortlisted. If you need any advice or feedback regarding verbal and numerical reasoning tests, let me know - they are not to be taken lightly. I can send you my private email address and we can communicate there. Or just send me yours, it's quicker :wink:

I assume that these 2 tests will be online. Do you know whether you will be able to take them from home?
Reply 7
Hey there! How did it go? I'm curious to know more about the experience! :smile:
Hi, I am applying this year. I just wanted to ask you guys how you found the processes ie application forms, tests and interviews (and if @hapeaman got the job)
Hi Esperanza80 any advice on verbal and numerical reasoning ?? Please

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending