The Student Room Group

I'm getting fat!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
CBA bruh too much effort :s-smilie:

dONR DISSAPOINT ME
Attachment not found
thanx usually butter on bread (2/3) i cook that in a pan with 2 fried egg big glass of coffee with 2 sugars

Im skinny but I have a bit of a pot belly so going to go gym tomorrow and drink 2 litre of water which I struggle with.
Have you got a toaster or grill to do your toast? Some people use sweetners which have less calories in for their hot drink.
You arent ready until you are prepared to commit.
keto diet?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by chikane
Im skinny but I have a bit of a pot belly so going to go gym tomorrow and drink 2 litre of water which I struggle with.
Have you got a toaster or grill to do your toast? Some people use sweetners which have less calories in for their hot drink.

LOL no our toaster got set on fire and my mums on the look for a new one and our grill stopped working sad times i miss eating toast :frown:
Reply 66
yeah sometimes i do but when i do decide to make breakfast it's always so unhealthy and so many calories :frown:

Just eat one of everything rather then four of everything , one egg, one piece of bread , one orange juice serving and don't get greedy.
Original post by 999tigger
You arent ready until you are prepared to commit.

true dat.
LOL no our toaster got set on fire and my mums on the look for a new one and our grill stopped working sad times i miss eating toast :frown:

I love the smell of toast mmm
Reply 69
the thing is sometimes the only good thing in my day it the good food i get to indulge in i think i'm depressed IDK!? why's life so tough??

Do you have a roof over your head and money to buy food with? Life isn't tough, you're just ungrateful for what you have.
Original post by APkr
Do you have a roof over your head and money to buy food with? Life isn't tough, you're just ungrateful for what you have.

yes i do and i'm not being ungrateful i'm just feeling a little depressed :frown:
yes i do and i'm not being ungrateful i'm just feeling a little depressed :frown:

Are you a student or do you work?
Why you depressed?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by chikane
Are you a student or do you work?

student i live at home though
Reply 73

At least you are taking a positive step in the right direction instead of falling for the lies of the ''fat is beautiful'' brigade who lie to young women that fat is cool. Like this famous fat woman Tess Holiday. It's good for young girls to be more confident but don't live in denial when you are unhealthy, you change things in steps not all in one go, so relax the change will come.
true dat.

Based on your answers I dont think you are ready.

When you start losing weight it will make you feel better, when you exercise it makes you feel better. Anyone can lose weight.
Reply 75
student i live at home though

Should be so easy for you then, unless your parents have **** eating habits, which is very possible.
Original post by Sae.HH
Should be so easy for you then, unless your parents have **** eating habits, which is very possible.

I live with a parent not parents but yeah her eating habits are very very healthy but i'm just a picky eater i have my preferences of food which are different to hers so i don't eat the same things as her
Original post by 999tigger
Based on your answers I dont think you are ready.

When you start losing weight it will make you feel better, when you exercise it makes you feel better. Anyone can lose weight.

Yeah i don't think i'm ready either. I'm a complete yo yo dieter i've lost weight previously only to put it back on :frown:
Reply 78
I live with a parent not parents but yeah her eating habits are very very healthy but i'm just a picky eater i have my preferences of food which are different to hers so i don't eat the same things as her

Oh, so it's ENTIRELY your fault. Well done :borat:
Original post by Mancini
At least you are taking a positive step in the right direction instead of falling for the lies of the ''fat is beautiful'' brigade who lie to young women that fat is cool. Like this famous fat woman Tess Holiday. It's good for young girls to be more confident but don't live in denial when you are unhealthy, you change things in steps not all in one go, so relax the change will come.

True i don't believe in fat is beautiful i mean come on when i look at myself in pictures and in the mirror i can just see the ugliness and i know that i would never be comfortable weighing this much and something has to be done about it

Quick Reply

Latest