The Student Room Group

I'm getting fat!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Thanx xx I know drinking water helps but the number of times you have to go the loo is unbelievable !! which puts me off from drinking a lot of water thanx for your help will consider it :smile:

The trick is to try to space out how much water you drink when. Rather than continually downing pints of water as quickly as you can, try to drink like a cup of tea in the morning, then drink a bottle of water or two over the time you're at school/doing work, then a few cups of tea in the evening and you'll be amazed at how much water you drink without needing the loo. This is because you're supplying your body with water that it can actually use instead of just filling it up!
wow 10st 7 is not fat. I am 11 stone and 5"7 and although I dont think I am fat at all I am really trying to get down to 10. You can literally eat whatever you want as long as you have a calorie defect. Have ypu heard of intermittent fasting? it helps me control my calorie intake.
The reason is because you don't have three small meals that would help and I think you're weight should be 6 stones if you go on a 900 calorie diet that's what I did
Original post by loveleest
wow 10st 7 isnt fat. I am 11 stone and 5"7 and although I dont think I am fat at all I am really trying to get down to 10. You can literally eat whatever you want as long as you have a calorie defect. Have ypu heard of intermittent fasting? it helps me control my calorie intake.

You're 7 inches taller than her so it doesn't make sense to compare your weights and from that say her weight is fine.
Original post by robinfr
The reason is because you don't have three small meals that would help and I think you're weight should be 6 stones if you go on a 900 calorie diet that's what I did

Terrible advice. Please don't advocate such nonsensical weight goals and calorific goals.

Quick Reply

Latest