The Student Room Group
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London

2016 application for nursing middlesex university.

Hi guys

Has anyone been offered a place for adult nursing at middlesex yet after their interview. Also has anyone made a declearation about a criminal record.
Heyy

I have been given an offer which I have now accepted as my firm choice 😋- I feel so relieved!

Urm not really sure about the declaration bit, but you can email them regarding this.

Btw are you going to be living in halls or are you from London?

Hope to see you in September 2016!! 😃

Original post by Megastar123
Hi guys

Has anyone been offered a place for adult nursing at middlesex yet after their interview. Also has anyone made a declearation about a criminal record.
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London
Reply 2
Original post by Bhavika437
Heyy

I have been given an offer which I have now accepted as my firm choice 😋- I feel so relieved!

Urm not really sure about the declaration bit, but you can email them regarding this.

Btw are you going to be living in halls or are you from London?

Hope to see you in September 2016!! 😃

I live in London so I will be commuting. I have received and accepted my offer. Just working hard to meet my conditions now.
oh cool! Well good luck with your exams and coursework :smile:

I live in London so I will be commuting. I have received and accepted my offer. Just working hard to meet my conditions now.
Reply 4
Does anyone knows what APL is and what is expected of us. Any idea will be appreciated.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi everyone,

I got accepted for child nursing , even though it's not adult , we might be in some lectures together for the first year.

Also u make the criminal declaration at the interview , they give u a form to fill out or u can bring it along with u , already filled but the interviewers still formally ask u to declare if you have had any criminal convictions.

Hope that helped.
Reply 6
Original post by Kawthar Sara
Hi everyone,

I got accepted for child nursing , even though it's not adult , we might be in some lectures together for the first year.

Also u make the criminal declaration at the interview , they give u a form to fill out or u can bring it along with u , already filled but the interviewers still formally ask u to declare if you have had any criminal convictions.

Hope that helped.

Yes we do make the declaration at the interview. But after we need to fill in a dbs form for placements
Yes we do make the declaration at the interview. But after we need to fill in a dbs form for placements

They have sent an email for both dbs and a health clearance form. Everyone whose got in should have it by now , since they want us to complete it as soon as possible.
Reply 8
Hi guys i hope everyone has now firmly been offered to start at mdx. Since we last spoke we all had conditional offers, hows everyone getting on are we ready to start.
Hey, I'm really excited. Jus waiting for them to send our welcome induction timetable , cos it hasn't been uploaded on my unihub yet.

Apparently we might be taking our uniform measurements next week but who knows. We will just have to wait and see next week :smile:
Hey, I'm really excited. Jus waiting for them to send our welcome induction timetable , cos it hasn't been uploaded on my unihub yet.

Apparently we might be taking our uniform measurements next week but who knows. We will just have to wait and see next week :smile:

Are u also in on the 12 of september thats when we starting. It is very exciting the whole idea. Also no the timetable aint up there yet we are all still waiting
(edited 7 years ago)
Yup I'm literally jus gona turn up next week Monday at 9pm and bring my passport/ documents and certificates , jus to be on the safe side .

I'm commuting from home , so I wana see how many days were gona be in
Yup I'm literally jus gona turn up next week Monday at 9pm and bring my passport/ documents and certificates , jus to be on the safe side .

I'm commuting from home , so I wana see how many days were gona be in

hi
I got my offer like 4 weeks ago but haven't received email about induction and so on.
on my offer email they said 12th sept but that it will be confirmed. I am a bit confuse right now as I live in the midlands. I don't really know what action to take right now. I rang them but the people on the phone where not that helpful.
any idea?
Yup, literally don't worry , we all have been left in the dark for a while now since enrolment last week Thursday . Others have mentioned that they have been left on hold for way too long when they have called up the uni. Safest thing to do is jus turn up Monday at 9am. That's when we literally get everything we need.

Apparently we officially start lectures on. The 19th :smile: . Try ur unihub account and see if anything new has been uploaded there
Yup, literally don't worry , we all have been left in the dark for a while now since enrolment last week Thursday . Others have mentioned that they have been left on hold for way too long when they have called up the uni. Safest thing to do is jus turn up Monday at 9am. That's when we literally get everything we need.

Apparently we officially start lectures on. The 19th :smile: . Try ur unihub account and see if anything new has been uploaded there

Just recieved an email i have to be in on tuesday 13 at 8:30 am
I've been told to come in Monday and registration starts at 8:30 for me. I do child nursing , so we probaly have different timetables.
I've been told to come in Monday and registration starts at 8:30 for me. I do child nursing , so we probaly have different timetables.

Yeah that might be the reason has anyone else been given tuesday?

Quick Reply

Latest