The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

health and human science with or with foundation year

Hi all! i'm just looking for information on the course above as i'm having an interview for this course in march and was just wondering if anyone else is doing the course already or are applying too. i'm interested in nursing/midwifery and this is supposed to help get into that course, i'm also trying to find out what other careers can you do if i find something interesting in the course i could want to do something else completely but not sure what this course helps you career wise other than what ive said :smile:
Reply 1
Hello, I am currently a first year on this course and I am really enjoying it. There are a number of people in my year wanting to go into nursing or midwifery but also a range of other allied health professions and others relating to policy.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or reply on here. Good luck with your interview!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Hi I've recently been interviewed and offered an unconditional place on the course with the foundation year, I'm looking to get into nursing and have heard lots of good things. I know I'll have to do the post grad diploma to register as a nurse after completing the degree but you learn about such a wide range of topics that will help develop knowledge for a career in the health industry that I don't mind the extra, I hope this helps ☺️ Good luck! And let me know how your interview goes as it'd be good to know someone on the course!
Original post by Sophiemerryfield
Hi I've recently been interviewed and offered an unconditional place on the course with the foundation year, I'm looking to get into nursing and have heard lots of good things. I know I'll have to do the post grad diploma to register as a nurse after completing the degree but you learn about such a wide range of topics that will help develop knowledge for a career in the health industry that I don't mind the extra, I hope this helps ☺️ Good luck! And let me know how your interview goes as it'd be good to know someone on the course!

Hi! can you tell me what you had to do for the interview?? (i hate them) and i'll let you know but i'll probably wont get in :frown: glad you got a place!! :biggrin:
Hey ummm I did an English and maths exam, 45 mins for English, 30 for maths then the actual interview was only 15/20 mins! Thank you, I'm sure you'll be fine, I was sooo nervous but it was really chilled so no need to worry xxxx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending