The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

ACCOMMODATION Booking

The booking for accommodation for unconditional offer holders opened today. Just booked Gill Street South. Im in block J room 4 by the way.

Tell me if any of you have also booked and which accommodation too. Would like to see if any one is near me or even my neighbour.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ben Kingsley A.
The booking for accommodation for unconditional offer holders opened today. Just booked Gill Street South. Im in block J room 4 by the way.

Tell me if any of you have also booked and which accommodation too. Would like to see if any one is near me or even my neighbour.

Even though I'm not going to Trent, did you have to pay a deposit for your accommodation? Some of them are ridiculously high...
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by Tinemither
Even though I'm not going to Trent, did you have to pay a deposit for your accommodation? Some of them are ridiculously high...

Yes I had to pay a 200 pound deposit. I think you have to pay a deposit when booking any accommodation for any uni. But yes some of them are very high.
Yes I had to pay a 200 pound deposit. I think you have to pay a deposit when booking any accommodation for any uni. But yes some of them are very high.

Oh wow, jesus... Well thank you anyway! Poor person struggles to be dealing with now...
Reply 4
Just booked in Peverell, Clifton Campus! Room = 0501 (3rd floor-large room)
Reply 5
Ill be booking gill street south aswell although im trying to justify the amount it costs :frown: worked out ill be lving off approx. 60pound a week which is do-able but do i wanna do that

I'm in J block! Room j2005!
Reply 7
why does it seem like everyone is going in j block ahaha
So will all first years be accommodated together?
Reply 9
I'm in Gill street south J block 1st floor, flat 16 anyone????
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by hatt96
I'm in Gill street south J block 1st floor, flat 16 anyone????

Is that J1416??? Because mine says J1404, not sure if thats flat no. 14 or 4 or if it's just 1404
Reply 11
Is that J1416??? Because mine says J1404, not sure if thats flat no. 14 or 4 or if it's just 1404

I'm afraid not, I'm J1604. The '16' means the flat number so it looks like you're flat 14 which will be practically next door to mine so we're going to be neighbours!!!
Reply 12
Original post by Hannahgharley
I'm in J block! Room j2005!
are you J block second floor?
Reply 13
Anyone j block second floor??
Just booked new halls Clifton campus 👌 Loved it there
I haven't actually done it yet but hopefully by Friday I would have booked Bryon!

Yes, when I visited the open day Gill street south was so much better. However, I think I'd meet people similar to me at Bryon (don't ask me how I've just got this deep internal gut feeling).

Anyone else looking to book Byron let me know
Reply 16
Original post by DreamerOrThinker
I haven't actually done it yet but hopefully by Friday I would have booked Bryon!

Yes, when I visited the open day Gill street south was so much better. However, I think I'd meet people similar to me at Bryon (don't ask me how I've just got this deep internal gut feeling).

The deadline was Monday for unconditionals/firms to book accomo and it reopens for everyone else on the 16th i think?? Hope you get Byron!!
Original post by hatt96
The deadline was Monday for unconditionals/firms to book accomo and it reopens for everyone else on the 16th i think?? Hope you get Byron!!

Gutted, I have a bad feeling I won't get Bryon now

Will they accept my payment if I call up admissions perhaps? :frown:
Reply 18
Gutted, I have a bad feeling I won't get Bryon now

Will they accept my payment if I call up admissions perhaps? :frown:

Omg I'm so sorry! It's deffo worth an ask, beg if you have to!! Really hope you get it x

Hi DreamerOrThinker,

I'm afraid booking has now closed for the moment. It will be reopening on Wednesday 16 March for all firm offer-holders. However, please don't panic, you still have the chance to book Byron!

I hope this helps and let me know if you have any more questions!

Thanks,

Ellen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending