Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Super Hyper Mega Secret Society

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by innercitylife)
    Why?
    You're crazily random, unlike my moose, who just sits on the shelf...and that's that... I haven't seen any 'beware of the mooses!' signs so I think that might add to me thinking you're crazy... I'm going up to Scotland so maybe I'll see some more strange signs up there :rolleyes:

(I need to go to sleep now, take care for now )
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LifeWired)
    You're crazily random, unlike my moose, who just sits on the shelf...and that's that... I haven't seen any 'beware of the mooses!' signs so I think that might add to me thinking you're crazy... I'm going up to Scotland so maybe I'll see some more strange signs up there :rolleyes:

(I need to go to sleep now, take care for now )
    Blame it on the thread. I am feeling a tad surreal tonight.

(You too, sweet dreams. )
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    a way of building up your message count.....?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Can I join in???
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I hope they do!!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    This is better??
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Actually now you mention it, mooses are an integral part of the society which is so secret that it may have changed its name and nobody can currently know it....

If you can figure out the secret of the moose you may find yourself being a member so the society of unknown name.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    ples i wil lov to join the very secret magic socity
    i amn not of spekking englss vey well so i will not being divulging of secrets
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Im not sure whether i'll continue this society actually.
    I might start one thats actually secret, rather than just pseudo secret, and then properly arrange some stuff and... well, i better not continue really.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    Im not sure whether i'll continue this society actually.
    I might start one thats actually secret, rather than just pseudo secret, and then properly arrange some stuff and... well, i better not continue really.
    i am the very secretiv russian KGB agents. i wil lov to join the secret. i am wering a long trenchcoat, bowler hat, and wering thick dark sunglasses like this: :cool: and holding up a newspaper. a fake mostache as wel. so i wil nevr say anythin, i am lik james bond
Updated: September 30, 2004
New on TSR

So how did you do?

Come into the GCSE forum to share your grades

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered Chat threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.