The Student Room Group

Is this normal, few hair around my nipples???! [GIRLS ONLY] :)

I'm a 17 y/o girl!
I wanted to ask here rather than asking a friend cos that would be awk!
I haven't got any sisters so I don't know whether this is normal or not but I have a few hair around my nipples..

Could nipple hair be a sign of hormonal imbalance? Is it worth seeing a doctor about it?
Reply 1
If its really coarse and thick hair then I imagine it could be the sign of a hormonal imbalance but if it's just little white fine hairs that you can barely notice then I think that's normal and I have some too.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Male, but that means I've probably seen more female nipples close up and in person than most women...

Lots of women pluck or otherwise remove any hairs, but they're staggeringly normal.
Reply 3
try waxing love, if not tweezers or hair removal cream, i find Nair is the best
As a girl with polycystic ovary syndrome this might mean that you have an imbalance. So you should definitely go to a doctor cause if this is the case you may face more problems-symptoms and you definitely need advice. For instance in my case I have taken some pills.
In order to remove the hair I would suggest doing laser therapy (I heard that it's not painful :smile: ). It might be more expensive that waxing but you will get rid of them for ever:smile:
Good luck :colondollar:
Posted from TSR Mobile
A few hairs is perfectly normal :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest