The Student Room Group

Best medical admissions test prep?

Hi,

American here, but I was wondering what books and/or resources are the best to prepare for the UKCAT and BMAT? Are the kaplan courses any good (I'd be doing the self-study ones) or should I just stick with buying practice books? If so, which ones aren't full of mistakes? I've read quite a few reviews talking about these books being riddled with mistakes and since Amazon doesn't always have all of them available in the USA, I'd have to pay for international shipping to get them from the UK so I don't want them to be useless! Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks!
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
You'd probably be best moving this to the general medicine thread, but regardless, you may find online resourses helpful and won't have to pay postage! I used medify for ukcat and bmat ninja for bmat (this has a training guide and online tests). Later in the year the assumed knowledge guide will become available on the bmat website, which is all you need to know for paper two.
Reply 2
Original post by MMS2015
You'd probably be best moving this to the general medicine thread, but regardless, you may find online resourses helpful and won't have to pay postage! I used medify for ukcat and bmat ninja for bmat (this has a training guide and online tests). Later in the year the assumed knowledge guide will become available on the bmat website, which is all you need to know for paper two.

Ok, thanks! One question though: how do you move a thread?
Reply 3
I have no idea!!
Reply 4
Original post by MMS2015
I have no idea!!

Haha lol :P I'll just copy and paste it there and preface it with the fact that I couldn't figure out how to move it so no moderators get mad!
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending