The Student Room Group

Art courses, Ucas points and conditional offers??

Hi All,
Wondered if you could shed some light, a lot of the universitys I went to said UCAS points weren't the interest but the work itself (I'm applying for art courses so portfolios are expected). So when one uni has offered me an conditional offer of a set amount of points is it something I should be worried about or is it just a formality they needed to fill in for UCAS? I think I can obtain said points but I'm a worrier so can any art students advise?
Much appreciated..
Original post by LMR24
Hi All,
Wondered if you could shed some light, a lot of the universitys I went to said UCAS points weren't the interest but the work itself (I'm applying for art courses so portfolios are expected). So when one uni has offered me an conditional offer of a set amount of points is it something I should be worried about or is it just a formality they needed to fill in for UCAS? I think I can obtain said points but I'm a worrier so can any art students advise?
Much appreciated..

If they have made you an offer based on points, that is what they are requiring you to get. They are not just going through the motions. You will have to score the points AND pass the portfolio inspection.

Quick Reply

Latest