The Student Room Group

Need help on filling in Inland Revenue form

I'm 17 - and still at 6th form - this is my first job (paperound)

I'm confused on which of these options applies to me:

A - this is my first regular job since leaving full-time education. I have not claimed job seeked's allowance, or income support paid because of unemployment since then.

OR

B - This is my only or main job
Reply 1
LS.

A - this is my first regular job since leaving full-time education. I have not claimed job seeked's allowance, or income support paid because of unemployment since then.

OR

Neither. That isn't the form that applies to you - somebody care to enlighten him asto which form he must fill-in?
Reply 2
LS.

OR

I'm assuming this is a p38, so you don't pay tax. Select B, as you are still in full time ed...
Reply 3
F1_Babe
I'm assuming this is a p38, so you don't pay tax. Select B, as you are still in full time ed...

Agreed.
Reply 4
I am self employed as a leaflet distributor I don't pay any tax but I still had to fill out the form. Even if you don't earn enough to pay tax if inland revenue find out you're working and they have no record of you, you can be in trouble.

LS is right filling out this form.

Latest

Trending

Trending