The Student Room Group

The Crucible by Arthur Miller

I'm in Scotland currently doing Scottish highers (equivalent to A levels) and thought i would start this thread for everyone, everywhere to talk about 'The Crucible'. I'll be using this in my final exam to write an essay, and because i cant find anyone on tsr doing this also in the sqa exam I thought this may be handy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
"A fart on Thomas Putnam"
Reply 2
I'm supposed to be doing an essay on the crucible tomorrow if a gatsby question doesn't come up, but i know 0 quotes from the crucible and the only thing i can remember from the play is that Proctor dies. Can anyone help?
Reply 3
Original post by eilidh182
I'm supposed to be doing an essay on the crucible tomorrow if a gatsby question doesn't come up, but i know 0 quotes from the crucible and the only thing i can remember from the play is that Proctor dies. Can anyone help?

Read the play and take down important quotes then?
Reply 4
not enough time
Reply 5
Original post by eilidh182
not enough time

Of course there is. I'm sitting higher english tomorrow and writing down quotes now, at least learn a few, if you don't your only option is not to write an essay on the crucible.
Reply 6
I will then, thank you!
I know that this thread was started a year ago but I was wondering if you for whatever reason had your Crucible notes from Higher and if you would be able to link me to them or something. Thanks. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending