The Student Room Group

Business Studies (BUSS 1, 2, 3 and 4):

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Sstar123
Saaame, im jumping straight to the a level too. and im doing BUSS1, BUSS2, BUSS3 and BUSS4. Help me????:confused:

What I will recommend is doing plenty of exam papers and uses resources like tutor 2u and textbooks.
Hey everyonee, i'm doing AS business, although i'm on the Edexcel exam board (and its the new spec) but does anyone have any tips on revision? I have all flashcards for each chapter, so do i revise them, and then do past papers, do i revise from flashcards and then do practice questions? Or shall i just jump straight into past papers, and then the questions i do bad in, revise that chapter? And also, does anyone know any good websites wnere i can get resources? I was particularly looking for practice questions (not past papers) but cant seem to find any, thank you:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hows everyone getting on with the E-commerce side of it?!
Original post by meglouisep

Making notes on it today from the BeeBusinessBee youtube video.
Original post by Alem17
Yeah i have started

How are you revising?
I'm resitting BUSS1 and it's so scary knowing the exam is like only next month, I haven't started revising for it! I'm so dead!
Start tomorrow then???????

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by martinnmartin
Start tomorrow then???????

Posted from TSR Mobile

The plan is to start when easter holidays start!!! Hopefully, I'll utilise the 2 weeks effectively!!!
Oh we are in our 2nd week of Easter holidays

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh we are in our 2nd week of Easter holidays

Posted from TSR Mobile

So did you get a lot of revision done in the easter holidays? Is it possible getting ALOT done.... As in research for buss4 and also buss3?
I focused on economics as I'm also resiting both AS units. What did you get buss 1 and 2? There's plenty of time

Posted from TSR Mobile
I focused on economics as I'm also resiting both AS units. What did you get buss 1 and 2? There's plenty of time

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got a C in buss1 & A in buss2 (it was a low A - just scraped it).... How about you, what did you get?

I really want atleast a B in buss1 because i have no confidence in A2 units so i depend heavily on AS!!!

It feels so weird going back to the AS papers - like I forgot their format like buss2 has 2 case studies WHAAAT!!! Hahaha
I'm in year 12, sitting BUSS1&2 next month:smile: I hate being the first year of the new spec, means I've barely had any practice at doing full papers
I got a C in buss 1 and a D in buss 2 :/
Hopefully I get a B/A in both this year as buss 4 is going to be the end of me

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got a C in buss 1 and a D in buss 2 :/
Hopefully I get a B/A in both this year as buss 4 is going to be the end of me

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes i totally understand!!! Try to get the best grades you can in BUSS1 & 2 because that accounts for 50% of the A Level - and if you do well in Buss3 thats around 75% that you've smashed so buss4 will be insignificant in the bigger picture - if that makes sense....
Reply 35
Hey, I'm also a year 13 student re-sitting AQA Business Studies units 1,2,3 and 4. Got through unit 1 so far this Easter and going ok but I'm worried about Unit 4 just because of how wide a knowledge you need :\.
Original post by meglouisep

very bad :frown: have you any sample essays for the six bullet points?? my teachers so bad and i understand nothing even when i ask for help!!
has anyone sample essays for e-commerce the six bullet points?? it would mean so much to me
Original post by samm98
Hey, I'm also a year 13 student re-sitting AQA Business Studies units 1,2,3 and 4. Got through unit 1 so far this Easter and going ok but I'm worried about Unit 4 just because of how wide a knowledge you need :\.

any notes for BUSS2? OR 3 OR 4??
Original post by RobertMcp
very bad :frown: have you any sample essays for the six bullet points?? my teachers so bad and i understand nothing even when i ask for help!!

Same ugh:frown: No I havent sorry! I just hate the research and don't know whats relevant or not

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending