The Student Room Group

UCAS Extra 2016 - **FAQ**

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by rm717
I am probably overthinking it at this stage.

Yep :smile:
I want to go through the extra for pharmacy but don't really get the ucas system. How do u know the uni goes through clearing? Is it just if the extra button is shown next to them? Is it ok if they say September 2016 next to them?
Original post by Can't think name
I want to go through the extra for pharmacy but don't really get the ucas system. How do u know the uni goes through clearing? Is it just if the extra button is shown next to them? Is it ok if they say September 2016 next to them?

Clearing vacancies will only be available from July. Until then anyone without offers will be directed to Extra. The first post on this thread explains how to find Extra vacancies in the 3rd section in.
Hi

If I withdraw my application to some of the universities I have applied to and rejected the offers I have, will I be able to apply using extra ?

Thank you
Reply 44
Original post by Pikachuchu
Hi

If I withdraw my application to some of the universities I have applied to and rejected the offers I have, will I be able to apply using extra ?

Thank you
Yes, but make sure that the uni you are interested in will consider your application before you burn your boats!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending