The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial College 2016 Offer Holders Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RandomNickname
A* maths A* further maths AA physics chem and grade 2 in STEP 1 for MEng Computing.
Are you JMC?

Sorry for the incredibly slow reply, yes I have applied for JMC. How are you feeling about STEP and have you done much prep?
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Original post by suyash2099
Ostensibly unrelated topic, but does Imperial accommodation include a meal plan? Is there any university-wide provision for regular meals on campus?

None of the halls are catered at Imperial, I'm afraid. There are plenty of cafés etc. on campus though but it costs. There are plenty of places to eat near halls too and you can cook too if you like. :tongue:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 22
Hi guys! Glad to see that this thread exists :h:

I am Owen Yunaputra from Indonesia, and I applied thru my SEAB A Levels and have secured an unconditional offer to read materials science and engineering at ICL :smile:))

Not fully set on accepting the offer tho, still undecided on either choosing Oxford, ICL or UIUC (US), but the London life seems really attractive, although expensive :/
Reply 23
Chemistry w medicinal chemistry (MChem). A*AA
Reply 24
Original post by MaxieeTweet
Heyo, Unconditional offer for ChemEng (took exams last year) and confirmed it

Hi, I am thinking about applying for 2017 ChemEng, what did you do to get an unconditional?
Reply 25
Original post by Zite E
Hi, I am thinking about applying for 2017 ChemEng, what did you do to get an unconditional?

Maxxie had already completed his/her a-levels, so already had the grades required.
Original post by Rhy
Maxxie had already completed his/her a-levels, so already had the grades required.

Rhy's right. I wasn't retaking any exams and they clearly thought the grades I already had were good enough.
Reply 27
Original post by MaxieeTweet
Rhy's right. I wasn't retaking any exams and they clearly thought the grades I already had were good enough.

Ahhh. Makes sense. What grades did you get, the generic A*A*A?
Reply 28
Hi guys I have an offer for Biology, feel blessed with my AAA offer compared to everyone else on this thread, even though it's making me complacent
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 29
Feel like I've already failed to meet the conditions after the STEP III paper. What's worse it that I'm still lack of preparation for the rest of my A-level exams. I feel wasted tbh
Anyone else got an offer for electrical and electronic engineering?😊
A*AA offer for materials science in maths physics and chemistry. For those of you firming imperial, whats going to be your insurance?
Reply 32
Original post by ertzgrand
A*AA offer for materials science in maths physics and chemistry. For those of you firming imperial, whats going to be your insurance?

UCL most probably
Original post by Ashley7blue
Anyone else got an offer for electrical and electronic engineering?😊

Sort of, I got an offer for electronic and information engineering :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending