The Student Room Group
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website

Looking for place to live for 2016/2017

Hi, im a female looking for a place to live for my second year. if there is anyone else looking for someone to share with or a group needing an extra person, let me know! or if anyone has anything else helpful to add, it would be appreciated haha.

thanks!
Reply 1
Hey! We're looking for someone- preferrably female, for next year to live with us! There are 4 of us -3 guys and one girl, and we're missing a spot. The house is on Queens road number 169, 80 pounds per week. If you're still looking would you be interested in meeting up?
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website
Original post by EllieGibs
Hi, im a female looking for a place to live for my second year. if there is anyone else looking for someone to share with or a group needing an extra person, let me know! or if anyone has anything else helpful to add, it would be appreciated haha.

thanks!

hi Ellie we are looking for 2 more people to share with if you have not found anyone yet. you can join us. its 3 girls 1 guy atm. If you are interested then please share your facebook details so i can contact you and we can arrange something.

thanks!

hello, contact me on 07919023121 my name is Jeremiahgot a 2 bed modern apartment that i no longer need that me and a friend took out90pw located near the translation 15minute walk from the university of Leicester and on the doorstep of the new pure gymi have pictures i can forward you aswell and i am a second year too going into my third year
Reply 4

thanks!

Hey, are you still looking for a housemate? I'm transferring to Leicester and need a large double room on 1st July that allows pets, I have bunnies who need a garden to live in and a cat 😊
Looking for outgoing people to live with, don't mind what course or year you're in. I'll be studying criminology after doing a year of law at reading.

thanks!

Hiya! I am looking for a girl to fill the final space in a house of 8 of london road. It has 2 living rooms and 2 kitchens and is £68 per week. Please message me for more info!
Reply 6
Hi, we currently have a space available in a house for next year 85pw bills included, double bed rooms and a large garden. We are currently 5 boys, but most of us are in relationships, so don't feel intimidated. Houses next to us are student, and are mixed, so plenty of friends :smile:

Call on on 07860930315 if you're interested

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending