The Student Room Group

Germany migrant shelter fire 'cheered by onlookers'

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ethereal World
What is Merkel's motive for that?

you would have to ask her about that
It's funny because they were forced to accept migrants by the government but deep down what them to fail.
Original post by Can'tStumpTrump
you would have to ask her about that

You said she had a plan?!

But all you could say is to let people in to Europe? It's hardly a very good conspiracy theory is it you've come up with. :h:
Reply 23
Perhaps if the German people had been consulted on the issue, they wouldn't have too express their opinion like that.
It's hardly a very good conspiracy theory

I never said it's a conspiracy, I said I don't know how to explain her plan to let millions of Muslims in Europe.
"Omg, all Germans are animals, we should close the borders and send them back if they try to come here"
Wel what is the plan though ? What is Merkel's motive for that?

I never get why people think the powers that be want Europe specifically filled with muslims - they get pad by tax money,so why would they want a bunch of worthless people?
Original post by MildredMalone
I never get why people think the powers that be want Europe specifically filled with muslims - they get pad by tax money,so why would they want a bunch of worthless people?

Sorry which people are worthless in this scenario?!
Sorry which people are worthless in this scenario?!

The migrants with nothing to contribute.
The migrants with nothing to contribute.

Racial supremacism is not a good way to go darling unless you like the idea of hitler again.
Racial supremacism is not a good way to go darling unless you like the idea of hitler again.

I don't like the idea of another Hitler - which is which I'm against the idea of massimmigration of people from a culture alien and incompatible with ours.
I don't like the idea of another Hitler - which is which I'm against the idea of massimmigration of people from a culture alien and incompatible with ours.

The millions of Muslims assimilated into Western societies already don't seem to be too incompatible.
Original post by Nameless Ghoul
The millions of Muslims assimilated into Western societies already don't seem to be too incompatible.

Nope, them ones are fine. It's the ones who are part of the current migrant crisis that are the issue.
Apologists out in force again I see.
I can still remember the campaign of violence in Germany against Turkish migrant workers that resulted in some of them being murdered.

Not surprised that some on TSR find this hilarious or try to justify it.
Reply 35
Tasteless fools.
Disgusting behaviour.

They should know better.
Original post by Nameless Ghoul

What about the millions who aren't?

I've never understood neo-nazis. If you're going to go with a nationalist, racially motivated society, why would you pick a guy who couldn't keep it together for more than a few years?

At least they should pick the Romans - They had a good go of it for hundreds of years and appropriated things like Greek architecture.

At least if Neo-Romans ended up taking over I'd be able to walk around in a toga and wear laurels.
Original post by TheArtofProtest
The joke's on them given that German taxpayers will be footing the bill for renewals

My thoughts exactly :tongue: Morons.

Thankfully no one was hurt.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending