The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

University of Hertfordshire Applicants 2016

This is a thread for anyone applied or coming to Hertfordshire in September 2016!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Danni_079
This is a thread for anyone applied or coming to Hertfordshire in September 2016!

Hello there! I received an unconditional offer.
But i am in a dilemma cos i will be commuting to the uni..how bout you☺
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Hey!
I've applied for Illustration and I'm having my interview this Saturday. It's my first choice at the moment, so fingers crossed!
Hi i'm a final year student at UH studying tourism , feel free to ask me any quetsions you may have in regard to UH.(private message is probably best on here) I'll be able to help with most stuff, apart from if your doing a course that isn't tourism ..
Reply 4
I've received an unconditional offer for the Primary Teaching course! :smile: I just have to pass the QTS Skills test!
Reply 5
I've recieved a conditional offer to study 2D Animation, Herts is my top choice! Has anybody applied for accomodation?

I've got an unconditional offer for adult nursing in September 2016☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7

I have applied for Accounting and Finance
I have an unconditional to do Animation! (Lisa, your everywhere! XD )
Reply 9
I have an unconditional (firm) for Adult nursing. Ill be seeing you guys there! :smile:
Original post by Oliver Hopley
I have an unconditional to do Animation! (Lisa, your everywhere! XD )

Haha hush now Oliver, I'm just overly keen that's all ;D
I received a conditional at Herts for Children's Nursing :biggrin: x
Original post by HollyAndrews
I received a conditional at Herts for Children's Nursing :biggrin: x

Have you heard anything from Hertfordshire about your place?
Original post by tailred
Have you heard anything from Hertfordshire about your place?

Nothing at all! They haven't even emailed me to say thanks for firming them or anything :s-smilie: x
Nothing at all! They haven't even emailed me to say thanks for firming them or anything :s-smilie: x

Same here. I think I will phone them up, just to confirm.
Original post by tailred
Same here. I think I will phone them up, just to confirm.

I know they definitely have my confirmation, they just haven't sorted anything out like our start dates yet, have you picked your accommodation? x
I know they definitely have my confirmation, they just haven't sorted anything out like our start dates yet, have you picked your accommodation? x

No I have not. I don't know whether to do my bursary application first, then apply for accommodation. x
Original post by tailred
No I have not. I don't know whether to do my bursary application first, then apply for accommodation. x

I've filled out my bursary application too, there's nothing on there saying you need to have applied for accommodation x
Original post by jesslouisexo
I've got an unconditional offer for adult nursing in September 2016☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile

an Unconditional!? didnt think you could get those, but im jealous, ive got a conditional for adult nursing :smile:
I have an unconditional as well :smile: but my place is a deferred place D: x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending