They accepted mine :smile:

PM Me!
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Reply 61
Hey everyone!

Haven't posted on these forums in ages. Hope everyone is getting on well, just filling in to say that i've confirmed my accommodation at Hertfordshire, completed payment and accepted my offer of study. I'm going to be studying Management and staying at De Havilland. Heard it is a lovely place to stay at. Anyone who accepted their offer and confirmed their accommodation yet? I'll be staying in De Havilland Flat 12.

Let me know who's around and what you're studying! We'll have a brilliant time when we catch up.

Look forward to hearing from you guys soon!
Reply 62
Original post by studentoooo
Hey :smile: I think I'll be the oldest as I'm 24 so don't worry :wink:! I'll be staying on campus too- which halls would you most like to live in ?

de hav campus
Reply 63
I have a conditional offer from Herts for Children's nursing! Anyone else? x
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Ellie312
I have a conditional offer from Herts for Children's nursing! Anyone else? x

Hey! Congrats on your offer☺️ I have an unconditional for adult nursing but I do know someone who's doing child nursing at Herts!☺️ X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 65
Original post by jesslouisexo
Hey! Congrats on your offer☺️ I have an unconditional for adult nursing but I do know someone who's doing child nursing at Herts!☺️ X

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww thank you and wow well done on your unconditional! I really hope I get in, it looks amazing! x
Aww thank you and wow well done on your unconditional! I really hope I get in, it looks amazing! x

Thank you! I'm sure you will, are you living in halls? Do you have Facebook at all? If you do, there is a group chat for all nurses starting in September☺️ X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 67
Thank you! I'm sure you will, are you living in halls? Do you have Facebook at all? If you do, there is a group chat for all nurses starting in September☺️ X

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I've applied for halls! Have you? And yeah its Ellie Cann, thanks that would be good if you could add me to it! x
Yeah I've applied for halls! Have you? And yeah its Ellie Cann, thanks that would be good if you could add me to it! x

Cool! No I'm living at home as I only live like 20 mins away! I tried to add you on Facebook but I had no idea which one was you aha! Any clue to which one is you? Or add me Jess Langhorne☺️ X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 69
Cool! No I'm living at home as I only live like 20 mins away! I tried to add you on Facebook but I had no idea which one was you aha! Any clue to which one is you? Or add me Jess Langhorne☺️ X

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh that's cool then, you'll be saving lots of money haha! I think i added you :smile: x
Original post by Izzy696
Hey everyone!

Haven't posted on these forums in ages. Hope everyone is getting on well, just filling in to say that i've confirmed my accommodation at Hertfordshire, completed payment and accepted my offer of study. I'm going to be studying Management and staying at De Havilland. Heard it is a lovely place to stay at. Anyone who accepted their offer and confirmed their accommodation yet? I'll be staying in De Havilland Flat 12.

Let me know who's around and what you're studying! We'll have a brilliant time when we catch up.

Look forward to hearing from you guys soon!

de Hav Campus is great, there is a pub on campus, a restaurant and the main sports village is based on the de Havilland Campus. You can also jump on the free shuttle bus over to College Lane where you can find other University services as well as the entertainments venues! Good news is that the de Hav halls are a one minute walk from your lecture hall so you can make it to class even if you oversleep :tongue:

See you in September!
Original post by Iammusta
I have applied to study international tourism at Hertfordshire and was wondering what the course is like,how many days you go in etc

Hi, it depends really when your classes are scheduled. Usually for Business courses it is 2-3 days over a week but this can change depending on your class allocation so wouldn't want to guarantee anything. :colondollar:

I would advise if you need help with certain days, get in touch with the Business School InfoPoint team as they will be able to support you with any queries you might have with your timetable.

Have an awesome summer!

Hope this helps :smile:

Brad
I have an unconditional offer for Children's Nursing :smile:
Original post by studentoooo
Hey :smile: I think I'll be the oldest as I'm 24 so don't worry :wink:! I'll be staying on campus too- which halls would you most like to live in ?

Your not the oldest. 26 and hopefully on campus too!!!!
Reply 74
Original post by accesslyblonde
Your not the oldest. 26 and hopefully on campus too!!!!

What course are you going to study?
Anyone studying extended year science? :smile:
What course are you going to study?

Biomedical science. You? :-)
Reply 77
Original post by accesslyblonde
Biomedical science. You? :-)

International tourism management
When are the football trials? I play a bit like a young scholesy and joe allen
de hav campus

I'll be 23 when I go mature students unite!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending