The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Trent or University of Sheffield?

I have no idea which Uni to go to or to put as my first choice. I will be studdying Modern Languages. If I go to Nottingham I will be studying on the Clifton Campus.
Please share your ideas.
Original post by becky_95px
I have no idea which Uni to go to or to put as my first choice. I will be studdying Modern Languages. If I go to Nottingham I will be studying on the Clifton Campus.
Please share your ideas.

Hi becky_95px,

Can I ask, have you visited both uni's on their open days? If not, and if it is possible for you to do, I would definitely recommend visiting! It will help you with any questions you have with the course, and help you decide whether you can see yourself living there!

If you can't visit us on an open day, I would suggest looking at our virtual open day below:

Virtual open day

The Clifton campus is about a 20/25 minute bus journey from our city site in Nottingham and personally, I think it's a lovely campus with a great community feel. It has a Student's union which has a Costa and a bar/restaurant which has club nights every week.

Is there any specific questions you would like answered about the course/living at Clifton? If so, please don't hesitate to ask! :h:

Thanks,

Ellen
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Sheffield.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending