The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Bsc Management, Uni of Manc, appeal process advice please :(

Hi all,

I applied to the Uni of Manchester last year and got offered a place as I met the entry requirements. However, I decided to take a year to gain work experience, travel and get some money behind me ready for uni in 2016. I applied to the Uni of Manchester for 2016 entry this year but I've now been declined on the basis that they said they do not accept the AAT Level 3 in place of an A level (However, they did last year). I have this year received an unconditional off both the Uni of Nottingham and Uni of Leeds but I am really wanting to go to the Uni of Manchester as I love the Uni and the course modules.

I have found my letter of acceptance from the Uni of Manchester that I received last year so do you think it would be worth appealing and showing them the acceptance letter etc. I know unis can change their entry requirements but I took a gap year hoping to better myself to then return to the uni I was set on going to only to be declined. I had no idea that this year they would decline!

Any advice or experiences of appeal processes would be greatly appreciated!

(I'm applying for Bsc Management (Finance) by the way)

Thank you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending