The Student Room Group

Manchester Biochemistry Interview

I have my Manchester interview on Wednesday and was just wondering what types of questions they ask you if anyone's had it already :smile:
You should be able to talk about your current work and how it's prepared you for the course, why you're interested in the course and why you want to do it. Read over your PS again to remind yourself of it.
Reply 2
Original post by alleycat393
You should be able to talk about your current work and how it's prepared you for the course, why you're interested in the course and why you want to do it. Read over your PS again to remind yourself of it.

thank you!!
Hi i have the Manchester Biochem interview this Wednesday! can you tell me what questions to expect and how the day went?? Im so nervous!
Reply 4
Original post by Nadiyah
Hi i have the Manchester Biochem interview this Wednesday! can you tell me what questions to expect and how the day went?? Im so nervous!

You'll honestly be fine, they'll ask you why you chose manchester, why you chose the course and what parts of the course specifically interest you. The length of my interview was about 20 minutes but it was so informal, I was really nervous as well but there's no reason to be :smile:
Original post by anna2312
You'll honestly be fine, they'll ask you why you chose manchester, why you chose the course and what parts of the course specifically interest you. The length of my interview was about 20 minutes but it was so informal, I was really nervous as well but there's no reason to be :smile:

Ahhh, Thankyou! Just want to get it over and done with now! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending