Reply 40
Original post by F1 fanatic
TSR Username: F1 fanatic
Fantasy F1 Team Name: SWIFT Racing
Opt in for Weekly quote: In

Bit late to the party but I'm in!

Original post by LeyK
TSR Username: LeyK
Fantasy F1 Team Name: Da Real Speedsters (DRS)

You've both just made it in time :tongue: Adding you both to the quote in now :smile:
Reply 41
Everyone, here is your first Friday Warning of the Season :tongue: We are in Melbourne, so go and make your predictions!

Spoiler

New category. First to retire shame Maldonado is not around as it would have been easy! :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 43
Original post by Motorbiker
New category. First to retire shame Maldonado is not around as it would have been easy! :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

The break is doing his stats well

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 44
I've actually just realised I didn't save my predictions so I've missed them :colondollar:
1 prediction down already! :biggrin:

It's correct for a Hamilton pole obviously. The top 3 are in the obvious order i predicted for the podium tomorrow so expecting lots more points.
Reply 46
1 prediction down already! :biggrin:

It's correct for a Hamilton pole obviously. The top 3 are in the obvious order i predicted for the podium tomorrow so expecting lots more points.

Woo! I got one too - who was in 2 and 3? Rosberg and Vettel?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 47
Original post by Andy98
Woo! I got one too - who was in 2 and 3? Rosberg and Vettel?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yup. Kimi was 4th. Toro Rosso's were 5th and 7th (Verstappen 5th)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 48
Original post by PetrosAC
Yup. Kimi was 4th. Toro Rosso's were 5th and 7th (Verstappen 5th)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Then I predicted top three too:ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 49

Spoiler

The League Table has been updated. You can view it here. Do make sure you click on the "Melbourne (1) " Sheet at the Bottom :smile:

I personally think I did very well considering I completely forgot to do my predictions xD

Spoiler

The League Table has been updated. You can view it here. Do make sure you click on the "Melbourne (1) " Sheet at the Bottom :smile:

I personally think I did very well considering I completely forgot to do my predictions xD

:king2:

My predictions didn't get me many points tbh. I had some bad luck with not all of my teams and drivers finishing.

Anyone that had grosjean is laughing now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 51

My predictions didn't get me many points tbh. I had some bad luck with not all of my teams and drivers finishing.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Indeed I am :tongue:
TSR Username: legen-daryklutz
Fantasy F1 Team Name: JustDrive44

Forgot to join the league before the race but better late than never :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wasn't sure if you'd make it this year.

Congrats on the recent wedding. Saw Vlad Posted a getting ready best man photo on Facebook.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Pfft... ye of little faith! I even got 'the wife' entered before the deadline!! Wedding was great thank you, I think there's a few other photos kicking about too of the day itself.

Just got back from honeymoon so it was a little last minute on team selection and predictions and without thorough thought to my options, but some points on the board is better than none at all! Doubtless I will be significantly re-jigging my team before Bahrain. :p:
Reply 54

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same, I haven't looked properly yet but I know I had Raikkonen

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 55
Original post by legen-daryklutz
TSR Username: legen-daryklutz
Fantasy F1 Team Name: JustDrive44

Forgot to join the league before the race but better late than never :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'll add you to the quote list now :smile:
I dont like the new 'first to retire' because its so random. Might aswell throw in 'first to pit' or 'first to go off track'.
Reply 57
Original post by wat a wizard
I dont like the new 'first to retire' because its so random. Might aswell throw in 'first to pit' or 'first to go off track'.

I wish they'd had it last year though. Would have picked up so many points from Maldonado retiring.

Also, what happens if two cars collide and they both retire? Who's retired first?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 58
I wish they'd had it last year though. Would have picked up so many points from Maldonado retiring.

Also, what happens if two cars collide and they both retire? Who's retired first?

Posted from TSR Mobile

The one that's further back on track the instant before they collide?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 59
Original post by Andy98
The one that's further back on track the instant before they collide?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Probably

Quick Reply

Latest