Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen

Accommodation 2016

Scroll to see replies

I got Elphinstone, anyone else?
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen
Reply 41
Does anybody have any idea when spaces for accommodation in Hillhead tend to run out by? I have a conditional so I am only able to register my interest just now
For those of you who have already heard back: Did you get an email or a message in the applican's portal?
Reply 43
I got

Original post by ellenvt97
For those of you who have already heard back: Did you get an email or a message in the applican's portal?

I got an email

Did anybody else get Fyfe House?
Reply 44
Original post by mazzu
I got

How long have you waited for an offer?
Reply 45
Original post by Jmin97
How long have you waited for an offer?

A few days :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 46

Thanks! :smile: btw, I am gonna study international relations too ^^
Reply 47
I have a room at Linksfield Road :smile:
Original post by neddy97
I have a room at Linksfield Road :smile:

Me too, booked a room a couple of days ago :smile:
Original post by mazzu
I got

I got an email

Did anybody else get Fyfe House?

Yeah, I'll be staying there
Reply 50
Original post by Auremaria
Yeah, I'll be staying there

Great! Which floor?
Original post by mazzu
Great! Which floor?

Second, you?
Reply 52
Original post by Auremaria
Second, you?

Second too if S means that :biggrin: what are you gonna study?
Original post by mazzu
Second too if S means that :biggrin: what are you gonna study?

Yeah, I'm guessing it means that :biggrin:

I'm gonna study conservation biology, you?
Reply 54
Hi! I'm gonna stay in Fyfe House, apparently on the second floor too :smile:
Reply 55
Does anyone know if there is an opportunity to pay monthly for the accommodation in the hillhead?
Original post by Jmin97
Does anyone know if there is an opportunity to pay monthly for the accommodation in the hillhead?

Yes, have a look at this link: http://www.abdn.ac.uk/accommodation/current-students/paying-for-accommodation-69.php
I have just accepted my unconditional for international relations and sociology, and now I can apply for accommodation! The only thing is when I go onto the application the only options are liberty and unite and I want to apply for the Uni accommodation... Is there another date for accommodation applications or something?
Reply 58
Original post by Kirsty2201
I have just accepted my unconditional for international relations and sociology, and now I can apply for accommodation! The only thing is when I go onto the application the only options are liberty and unite and I want to apply for the Uni accommodation... Is there another date for accommodation applications or something?

that's exactly what i'm wondering... i received my results on the 6th of july which finally changed my conditional offer to an unconditional one. i'm still waiting for further information about applying for accommodation, i was supposed to receive an email about it but never got it. also still waiting for my acceptance letter, post services suck where i live. :s-smilie: i'm kind of clueless about the whole thing right now, and i'm probably going to call them tomorrow to ask about what the heck is going on haha
Original post by Kirsty2201

hey, i just called up to enquire about this and they said all the uni halls are not available. which is BS and i guess they are just saving most of the rooms and waiting until the conditionals get their results. so i am going to check back regularly but i will probably not be able to book uni halls until around he 9th of aug, which is results day.
don't rush into it and book liberty or unite cause they are more expensive and not as fun! my friend got into aberdeen last year, and was still able to book accommodation on the 10th Aug!!!! so don't worry

Quick Reply

Latest