The Student Room Group
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website

accommodation choice

I'm going to Plymouth in september and was hoping someone could tell me what accommodation is nice and what to avoid. Also, if you're starting in september as well, where are you staying?
Would be nice to know about Plymouth Accommodation as well, I'm going there in September too (Studying in September). Leaning towards Alexandra Works at the moment but am still undecided. I'm unsure whether about moving into halls though because I'm on the final year of my course (having studied the first two years at Petroc).
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website
Hey! Let me know if we can be of any assistance and we'll be more than happy to help.

Just to update everyone; our Studios at Astor House have completely sold out for 2016/17, and we have limited availability left on our En Suites.

However, you can still apply for Astor via Plymouth University if you're starting first year in September: https://www.plymouth.ac.uk/student-life/services/accommodation/halls/astor-house
Original post by stephanawa
I'm going to Plymouth in september and was hoping someone could tell me what accommodation is nice and what to avoid. Also, if you're starting in september as well, where are you staying?

Hey I will be starting and looking for a house share atm :smile:
Have you looked at Central Park Towers ? Check our their Facebook Page, for pictures and prices etc!
Original post by nicolathea
Hey I will be starting and looking for a house share atm :smile:

I'm looking to sell my room in an 11 bedroom house if you're still looking? It's near Plymouth Hoe, it's a lovely house please message me if there's a chance you're still interested☺️
Hannah

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending