The Student Room Group
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews

St Andrews 2016 History Applicants?

Hi,

I'm a student from England and I'm still waiting for a decision from St Andrews for undergraduate History (V100). I was wondering if anyone has heard back yet for any history related courses? Should I be worried that I haven't heard back yet? I'm so nervous because it's my first choice uni and I really, really want to get in!
There have been 2 applications from this household over the last few years for degrees including Modern History - one offered came in mid to late Feb (4 years ago) and the other in the second week of March (last year).

Good luck! Hope you get some news soon
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
Mine came through today so you should hear back soon.
I haven't heard back yet, it's my first choice also. It'll come back soon, fingers crossed for both of us lmao x
Reply 4
Original post by Ben_nightingale
I haven't heard back yet, it's my first choice also. It'll come back soon, fingers crossed for both of us lmao x

Lets hope so! What have you applied for?
History as well!
Reply 6
Awesome! Best of luck to you :smile: x
Original post by leonieleeder
Awesome! Best of luck to you :smile: x

You too :smile:
Reply 8
Anyone still waiting to hear back for history? It feels like a lot history applicants have heard back by now :s-smilie:
Reply 9
Original post by history96
Anyone still waiting to hear back for history? It feels like a lot history applicants have heard back by now :s-smilie:

Yep, still waiting to hear back on an application for history that I submitted on Dec. 1. I'm a EU application, so I don't know if they separate UK/EU when they send out decisions.
Original post by history96

I'm a UK student and I received my offer last Wednesday so you should hear back soon! Good luck :smile:
I haven't got mine yet mate, hopefully I'll be getting it soon. Crossings fingers for both of us lmao x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending