The Student Room Group

Article: Manisha's latest vlog

Scroll to see replies

This is such a great video. Granola is need good food for the brain. I saw small jugs. Bigger jugs would have been better.
Original post by dipka
Wow, they look easy to make, and delicious!

Just a issue though, I can't eat nuts, and I don't like seeds. Would I need more dried fruit to the same amount of grams or can I just not include these things?
But, then, as you don't say what fruit you have used can it be any dried fruit, or fruits? so, you could get inventive with more than one dried fruit in it.... or different combinations of fruits?

is this all possible or would it not work?

Hey! I'd say either add up on the dried fruit or just could lower the quality of the oats and everything, with all recipes it's just about ratio and balancing it out.☺️
Great videos 😁
Thanks sooooooooooo much manisha could you do more revision videos maybe like Science?
Original post by shawn_o1
BitOfAFangirl has posted only 73 times on TSR yet has convinced the upper echelons of TSR to publish her vlogs...?

She was quite popular on her own YouTube channel before she started posting vlogs on the TSR channel :smile:
Original post by BitofAFangirl
Hey! I'd say either add up on the dried fruit or just could lower the quality of the oats and everything, with all recipes it's just about ratio and balancing it out.☺️

Hey Manisha,
i absolutely love your videos :smile: They are so informative :smile:
Didn't you upload this week? Sorry, I just love them :smile:

Love Nisha x
Original post by grace143
She was quite popular on her own YouTube channel before she started posting vlogs on the TSR channel :smile:

Hey,
Do you know why she didn't post this week ?
Original post by nisha.sri
Hey,
Do you know why she didn't post this week ?

Hi I'm so sorry, I've just been super busy with revision and had a big dance show as well so had no time to film.
There should be a new one this week :')
Great! ENGLISH ONE PLEASE :smile: Loved this soo much x
im doing the new GCSES and I just wondering how to start my revision please post a video as lots of people are asking about this.

Thanks so much you can make a video or just message me thanks and whts ur username on TSR and I love your videos you motivate me please send me a private message if possible.

Thanks,
thanks Manisha. you are lovely :h:
dont take this the wrong way, but i think you would be more productive if you actually focused on your work rather than making videos
Thanks you Manisha! happy Birthday! :smile: Well, happy late birthday! It's 23rd of april today. Also, I want to vlog!
Original post by the bear
thanks Manisha. you are lovely :h:

Aw thank you!☺️
Original post by therecovery
dont take this the wrong way, but i think you would be more productive if you actually focused on your work rather than making videos

😂😂I agree but I enjoy it too much and can't be always revising ☺️
Original post by Sasha Limbu
Thanks you Manisha! happy Birthday! :smile: Well, happy late birthday! It's 23rd of april today. Also, I want to vlog!

Thank you!☺️
I want to vlog. :smile:
Great tips!
Reply 57
If you did history GCSE... could you do some tips on that please??
Well only video I acc can comment on. This was noice
Are you a sri lankan or an indian? Wts ur nationality

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending