The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

HELP! Accommodation Worries!

Hey guys,
I applied for my accommodation last night and I think I've really messed up...

Basically, I'm going into Children's Nursing so my semesters are longer and I get less holiday, I'm there for 45 weeks a year. I put down the following for my accommodation preferences:

1. Bellingham, Maclean, Newton, Schofield, Spalding (Standard)
2. Telford Court
3. Bellingham, Maclean, Newton, Schofield, Spalding (Enhanced)
4. Bellingham, Maclean, Newton, Schofield, Spalding (Studio)

If I don't get my first choice i'm literally screwed because Telford don't have a contract long enough and I can't afford my third and fourth choices but I had to put them down because they're the only ones that run long enough!

Help :frown:
Reply 1
Hey, I also have a conditional offer for children's nursing! I tried to register to create an account for applying not for accommodation, but I couldn't find my student ID number? When j emailed the university, they said the application process isn't open yet until the end of Feb? :smile:
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Oh my god I've been looking for someone doing children's nursing at Herts for EVER!!!! I got my email through the other day and they sent me a confirmation that my application had been submitted, so it's a bit odd that they told you the process wasn't open yet! This is the email they sent me... Are you studying full time? :smile: x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending