The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial Medicine 2016 Offer Holder Page

Just a page for offer holders out there!!

Scroll to see replies

So glad this has been made

Posted from TSR Mobile
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by MarimaKauser
So glad this has been made

Posted from TSR Mobile

have you started looking at accommodation yet? also congrats on the offer!
Original post by babsa
have you started looking at accommodation yet? also congrats on the offer!

Yes I have and thank you😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Woodward looks amazing

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Woodward looks amazing

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm really liking wilson house or Beit hall!! SO expensive though!!
I like Woodward too it's just so far from the Uni? Are neither of you considering the the south and east side accommodation?
Reply 7
Original post by Folami 123
I like Woodward too it's just so far from the Uni? Are neither of you considering the the south and east side accommodation?

i haven't ruled them out, they're just the most expensive. Woodward is my favourite it's just too far away from south Ken, and when i spoke to some students they said it's a hassle having to always travel to get there
Reply 8
Original post by babsa
I'm really liking wilson house or Beit hall!! SO expensive though!!

Wilson House and Beit hall will definitely be my choices!
Reply 9
is everyone looking to get an ensuite?
Congrats you guys !!! I've got an offer from Imperial and UCL and I have no idea which one to firm. Although I always wanted to go to Imperial :h: Why did you guys choose to apply to Imperial over UCL?
Original post by Lili1998
Congrats you guys !!! I've got an offer from Imperial and UCL and I have no idea which one to firm. Although I always wanted to go to Imperial :h: Why did you guys choose to apply to Imperial over UCL?

I actually chose to apply to Imperial over UCL because I thought the entry requirements were AAA.

Obviously, this year, that isn't the case. (i didn't know this when I applied)

I loved Imperial when I visited and the course structure suits me as well so I think it will be a great place for me to study.
Reply 12

wow thats insane!! tbh they were both the same to me, but imperial wasn't A* when i applied! also i just think South Ken is a nicer area
Original post by Decerto
I actually chose to apply to Imperial over UCL because I thought the entry requirements were AAA.

Obviously, this year, that isn't the case. (i didn't know this when I applied)

I loved Imperial when I visited and the course structure suits me as well so I think it will be a great place for me to study.

Oh my goodness... same ! I had no idea they were going to raise their standard offer :redface: Yeah South Ken is just perfect in every way possible :colondollar: and I loved the uni when I visited... this choice is going to be the death of me XD
Original post by babsa
wow thats insane!! tbh they were both the same to me, but imperial wasn't A* when i applied! also i just think South Ken is a nicer area

Aww thanks I wasn't expecting it at all :redface: Yup I agree with South Ken. Although main teaching hospital is Charing Cross and my friend who goes there says a lot of teaching happens there. Is that a nice area?
Oh my goodness... same ! I had no idea they were going to raise their standard offer :redface: Yeah South Ken is just perfect in every way possible :colondollar: and I loved the uni when I visited... this choice is going to be the death of me XD

When was your UCL interview?
Is there an imperial offer holder Facebook group?
Original post by Oil lamp
When was your UCL interview?
Is there an imperial offer holder Facebook group?

2nd Feb and I got my offer a week later.
I think there is... but I don't have Facebook so I'm not much help sorry.
Woodward looks amazing

Posted from TSR Mobile

Woodward is amazing but it is quite far away. However, everyone I know there loves it.
Just withdrew my UCL application having received interview as got an offer from Imperial, thoughts?
Reply 19
Is it true we get a free iPad mini while at Imperial?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending