The Student Room Group

Finance MSc

Hello everyone,

I am an international student from Morocco with little knowledge about universities in the UK and I intend to start a finance course next year.

I have four offers:

Investment Analysis MSc - Aston Business School
Finance MSc - Heriot-Watt
Investment and Financial Risk Management - Kingston University
Finance Msc - University of Kent

I will study in English for the first time as I was studying in French so I am a little bit worried abt that.
I want to earn an in depth knowledge in the field and have a good campus experience.

Which of these universities/courses should I pick and why ?

PLEASE HELP !!
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by hassaneelayyadi
Hello everyone,

I am an international student from Morocco with little knowledge about universities in the UK and I intend to start a finance course next year.

I have four offers:

Investment Analysis MSc - Aston Business School
Finance MSc - Heriot-Watt
Investment and Financial Risk Management - Kingston University
Finance Msc - University of Kent

I will study in English for the first time as I was studying in French so I am a little bit worried abt that.
I want to earn an in depth knowledge in the field and have a good campus experience.

Which of these universities/courses should I pick and why ?

PLEASE HELP !!

HI hassaneelayyadi,

All very good questions! Great that your are doing lots of research.

Firstly can I say congrats on your offers!! You have done well to get so many.

Let me give you some information from Heriot-Watt, I am sure the other unis will also come and give you some advice too...

Moving to a new country is obviously very worrying but we have a lot of experience with international students and you will be made most welcome here at HW. Our university has actually been voted 46th in the world for its international outlook, on the Edinburgh Campus alone we have about 150 countries represented. Have a look at one of our vlogs that Rick, a Brazillian student made about studying abroad - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjKAztsHG2E&index=3&list=PLN38FO_3p5ORgzg77Q_EmR5Ec1cRcCjeQ

We are a campus university with lots of wide open space. If you want a look round why not check out our virtual tours - http://www.hw.ac.uk/virtual-tours/?l=edinburgh&t=play&c=tour_81&o=0

That is quite a lot of info so I will leave it there but if you have any more questions about Heriot-Watt, please just give me a shout!

Cheers,
Keir

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending