The Student Room Group

Are there any half indian/ pakistani half white people here?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zargabaath
Can't blame them :flutter:

Hahahah :lol:
Original post by Zargabaath
I confused other people too when I first posted that comment :lol:

Yeah even Longshot was like, so you're quarter Indian? :lol:
Original post by Eternalflames
Yeah even Longshot was like, so you're quarter Indian? :lol:

I'm still confused.
Im half Indian & Half British!
Original post by Longshot2000
I'm still confused.

Look at this example. You have a cake, cut the cake in half. Both halves are still cake, just half of it.

So he was saying half of himself(which is full Indian) would be half Indian. It was his joke :biggrin:
Original post by Ayaz789
Im half Indian & Half British!

Yay.
Halfies, you ever had problems in public when out with your parents?
Original post by Longshot2000
Yay.

How come?
Ive posted this like a million times

But half pakistani half white checking in.

Whats good.
Original post by Ayaz789
How come?

Cos you're half indian and this post is for half indians?
Half Pakistani Half white here🤔
Original post by ReeceM1
Half Pakistani Half white here🤔

Yay.
The term mixed heritage is really messed up in Britain.

Anyway, it's lovely to see diversity growing, keep it up.
Question: do you guys/girls feel more British or Pakistani/Indian? Are you treated as 'Asian' when you go to your Asian parent's home country? That's assuming you mostly speak your Asian parent's language, maybe not. And if not, how does this impact on your relationship with your Asian family? Do you plan on marrying a white person? If so, will you instil your children with any Asian culture, despite their being for all intents and purposes 'white British'?

I am quarter Indian, and so treated no differently to any other white person by Indians, although I can pass for a very light-skinned Middle Easterner when in places like Egypt and I was noticeably not immediately identified as 'Northern European' in India itself (i.e. nobody took photos of me or stared like they do with blond-haired blue-eyed Europeans).
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Copperknickers
Question: do you guys/girls feel more British or Pakistani/Indian? Are you treated as 'Asian' when you go to your Asian parent's home country? That's assuming you mostly speak your Asian parent's language, maybe not. And if not, how does this impact on your relationship with your Asian family? Do you plan on marrying a white person? If so, will you instil your children with any Asian culture, despite their being for all intents and purposes 'white British'?

I am quarter Indian, and so treated no differently to any other white person by Indians, although I can pass for a very light-skinned Middle Easterner when in places like Egypt and I was noticeably not immediately identified as 'Northern European' in India itself (i.e. nobody took photos of me or stared like they do with blond-haired blue-eyed Europeans).

Was raised more by my British side more than my asian side. Always grew up trying to act more english but eventually you realize you'll never be seen as it.

If I absolutely had to choose, I'd say I'm more british but I don't go saying it around like "I am british and I have british values" it's just something that's natural but I Identify more with my asian side.
Original post by hezzlington
Ive posted this like a million times

But half pakistani half white checking in.

Whats good.

Yay.
Reply 256
Why are people flirting on a forum where you can't even see the other persons face lol
Reply 257
Original post by simmys
Why are people flirting on a forum where you can't even see the other persons face lol

I don't really see anyone flirting.
Original post by Find_Me
I don't really see anyone flirting.

This person called Zargabaath hot without knowing what he looks like.

Original post by Demonproblems
Quarter indian? You sound hot.
Theres this race im insanly attracted to but im not even sure what it is, by the looks of the men ive seen though they have indian skin but white features, hard to explain, but im crazy about them.
Completely unrelated but I'm Pakistani and my older brother is married to an English woman and has 2 kids with her. My family are relatively progressive, and both my parents were born in England if that is relevant idk lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending