The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website

2016 Hull Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Same here! I got an unconditional offer for psychology with criminology for Hull 😊
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Reply 41
Original post by courtney_x
Same here! I got an unconditional offer for psychology with criminology for Hull 😊

awesome well done! what accommodation will you be staying in?
Original post by Maxvo2
awesome well done! what accommodation will you be staying in?

Well I live practically 10 minutes away from the university so I will be living at home the first year. And thanks! Where are you staying?
Anyone in Cottingham House, Taylor Court?
Reply 44
Well I live practically 10 minutes away from the university so I will be living at home the first year. And thanks! Where are you staying?

lucky you haha, i will be staying in Nicholson court¬
Original post by Maxvo2
lucky you haha, i will be staying in Nicholson court¬

Cool 😊 what are you going to study?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 46
Cool 😊 what are you going to study?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Zoology! what about you?
Original post by Maxvo2
Zoology! what about you?

Psychology with criminology 😊
Reply 48
Psychology with criminology 😊

nice one!
Original post by Maxvo2
nice one!

Where are you from?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 50
Where are you from?

Posted from TSR Mobile

i'm from London and you? you got fb?
Anyone for DOWNS block E??? Also any infomation about Downs and shared bathroom will be appreciated. Thanks
Anyone know if there's a chemistry group chat on Facebook???

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mymymerc
Anyone for DOWNS block E??? Also any infomation about Downs and shared bathroom will be appreciated. Thanks

I was in Downs block B a while ago but I think it's similar. Basically there's a loo and at least one shower per floor, so that's like 5 in a block spread out. You could say that's one per 5 people but obviously you can use the other loos in your block so you never end up waiting for a loo and there will be a bathroom really close to your room. I sometimes ended up waiting for a shower but that's only because I had a favourite shower and didn't want to use the other ones - if I wasn't picky I probably wouldn't ever need to wait for the shower either. The cleaners come in a couple of times and clean them. When I was there I loved the shower as it was really powerful but I was there 2012/13 so it might have changed since then. A lot of rooms in the Lawns have a sink in your room too so things like just brushing your teeth or getting a quick drink are easy.

Quick Reply

Latest