The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by z33
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i wASNT PREPARED OFIJOIJDO IM DYING YOU CANT TAKE ME BY SURPRISE WTF WHY WOULD YOU KILL ME LIKE THAT :cry:
fisjoijdoaijc

awhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh look at his eyes T_T
he makes everything better :daydreaming:

Omg, this is me now:
Original post by z33
obviouslyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
i was watching F1 the other day and I was like... I wanna be in that seat :cry2:
mah fwend's gonna do motorsports engineering so she's deffo gonna be there in the teamz one day :colone:

Haha lol, I'm considering a post grad in it :tongue:
Reply 142
Original post by ravioliyears
Omg, this is me now:
x

the look on Hamilton's face AM CRYINGGGG AHAHAHAHAH
i hope he doesn't win this year
ideally it would be seb
but im fine with ANYONE but hamilton winning
such an ass tbh ¬_¬

Haha lol, I'm considering a post grad in it :tongue:

sounds goooood :biggrin: :biggrin:
Original post by z33
the look on Hamilton's face AM CRYINGGGG AHAHAHAHAH
i hope he doesn't win this year
ideally it would be seb
but im fine with ANYONE but hamilton winning
such an ass tbh ¬_¬

sounds goooood :biggrin: :biggrin:

Yeh, I don't mind Rosberg winning either. Everyone thinks I have a thing for German drivers :confused:

Did you hear about how Hamilton almost got arrested a few weeks ago in New Zealand? Urgh, I hate the fact that he almost got arrested -__-
Reply 144
Yeh, I don't mind Rosberg winning either. Everyone thinks I have a thing for German drivers :confused:

Did you hear about how Hamilton almost got arrested a few weeks ago in New Zealand? Urgh, I hate the fact that he almost got arrested -__-

They are the best :colone: Rosberg's got this down so farrrrrrrr :biggrin:

LOOOOOOOOL really?!
for what?!
do you know what i HOPE he gets a DUI during this season
i'd like to see how that plays out :lol:
Original post by z33
They are the best :colone: Rosberg's got this down so farrrrrrrr :biggrin:

LOOOOOOOOL really?!
for what?!
do you know what i HOPE he gets a DUI during this season
i'd like to see how that plays out :lol:

:eek: You didn't hear about it. He was such an idiot. He decided to take a snap whilst riding a motorbike... Like why? BITCH DYA WANNA DIE OR SOMETHING!?!?
Aww Ravioli, not the best reader in the world so took a while digesting all of that :rofl: as ever it was really amazing and ur such a strong person :yes: and i'm glad you are working out what you want to do :smile: it is excellent that you aren't letting things stop you :hugs:
Original post by CoolCavy
Aww Ravioli, not the best reader in the world so took a while digesting all of that :rofl: as ever it was really amazing and ur such a strong person :yes: and i'm glad you are working out what you want to do :smile: it is excellent that you aren't letting things stop you :hugs:

Haha thanks Cav. Sorry for making the post so long!
Haha thanks Cav. Sorry for making the post so long!

No problem :h: awww no dw, every word was excellent, that is why i wanted to take time to properly digest and understand it :yes: x
Original post by CoolCavy
No problem :h: awww no dw, every word was excellent, that is why i wanted to take time to properly digest and understand it :yes: x

Aww :colondollar: Thanks hun :hugs: x
Very nice post. I sure hope you get those grades and become an Aerospace engineer (it was one of my choices too). You can do it!
I also hope your health improves soon because you appear to be having a very hard time of things. It sucks but you will pull through and achieve your goals.
Good Luck!

Also I came here and found Vettel all over the place. Wasn't expecting that haha
Original post by FireFreezer77
Very nice post. I sure hope you get those grades and become an Aerospace engineer (it was one of my choices too). You can do it!
I also hope your health improves soon because you appear to be having a very hard time of things. It sucks but you will pull through and achieve your goals.
Good Luck!

Also I came here and found Vettel all over the place. Wasn't expecting that haha

Thank you! Which course do you wanna do?

Haha, yepp - are you a Vettel fan????? :tongue:
Thank you! Which course do you wanna do?

Haha, yepp - are you a Vettel fan????? :tongue:

No worries! Well I'm doing the BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Engineering at college. I'll see what happens after that, hopefully an apprenticeship.

I'm afraid not. I'm a Raikkonen fan
You know you've been to immersed in the banking world when you recognise IBD as Investment Banking Division :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
No worries! Well I'm doing the BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Engineering at college. I'll see what happens after that, hopefully an apprenticeship.

Nice! Considering an apprentcieship, but still don't know as of yet.

:eek: That doesn't matter, both in Ferrari :tongue:
Original post by Princepieman
You know you've been to immersed in the banking world when you recognise IBD as Investment Banking Division :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:lol: When I searched IBD in the search box a few weeks ago, I saw someone made a post on exacly that!!

Where are you hoping to do the apprenticeship?
Reply 157
:eek: You didn't hear about it. He was such an idiot. He decided to take a snap whilst riding a motorbike... Like why? BITCH DYA WANNA DIE OR SOMETHING!?!?

WHAT next thing you know snap of Alonso's car flying away :lol: :rofl:
Reply 158

Iceman is cool tbh :biggrin:
Original post by z33
what next thing you know snap of alonso's car flying away :lol: :rofl:

lmao exactly!!

Latest

Trending

Trending