The Student Room Group

Confused about which uni

Hi guys,
Basically I have decided to go through ucas extra because I have changed my mind about my subject course, there are two local unis that I could apply to. There is one uni that I really want to go to and they have offered the course in ucas extra as well but they have told me that they are offering it because they have not closed the application yet, and there first priority are the applications that were sent before the ucas deadline in January, so my application will not be guaranteed to be considered.
The other place where I can apply probably will consider me as they have actual places but I don't like the university as much compared to the first one and I don't like the area either.
I just wanted some advice on which one to apply to, the one where I really want to go won't consider me straight away and the uni that probably will consider me sooner is the uni that I don't really like.
So what do you guys think? What should I do?
Thanks
Hold out for the uni you really want to go to. If you don't get in this time around, you may have to wait and apply again next year, but if you really wanna go there and you have a good feeling about it, it will be worth it. Nothing worse than being at a uni you dislike, speaking from personal experience!

Quick Reply

Latest