I feel like crying 😢😢😢

1) eyesight is bad. I want perfect eye sight
2) spend too much time on my phone any advice to stop
3) confused about what course to firm 😯😯😯
Reply 1
my eyesight is terrible also
delete social media
idk friend
It's probably gonna deteriorate until you're at least 21, nothing you can do. Screens don't hurt eye sight nearly as much as people think. When you're 21 you can save up for laser surgery, till then you're gonna have to cope with glasses/lenses.
Not sure you meant 2) to be connected to 1) though.
Reply 3
We can cry together :yep:
Reply 4
1) Have you tried contacts? Laser eye surgery is an option when you're older.
2)Just try hard to stop. Distract yourself with other things. If you're not bored, you'll spend less time on your phone. Delete any unnecessary apps.
3)You can post a thread in the applications and UCAS section (or any other relevant section) about your choices and people may be able to help/give you advice
Reply 5
Contacts are a real win win solution. Perfect vision without the risks of laser..
Reply 6
well tell us which unis and courses you're considering
See an optician to help you with trendy specs or contacts

Who do you you phone / text all day. Get them to help you to cut it down. Keep busy so there is no need to use your phone

Post a thread on tsr. Ask your school/college tutors, parents friends for advice .

Good luck and don't cry. Smile life is not as bad there are people who have some real tough times and I am amazed how they are so strong to carry on. Let us know how you got on.
Original post by Anonbabes

!) get glasses
2) Throw your phone in the toilet
3) Choose what you love
Original post by Anonbabes

there are people who are BLIND and they can't even check their messages on social medias because they don't have it!
they can't even see the world because they are blind
And you are complaining about a bad eyesight
i have it too but i can see the things around me
just be thankful of what you have :h:
First world problems.
Reply 11
Original post by Limpopo
Contacts are a real win win solution. Perfect vision without the risks of laser..

Original post by MevMev
well tell us which unis and courses you're considering

Original post by Simonthegreat
See an optician to help you with trendy specs or contacts

Who do you you phone / text all day. Get them to help you to cut it down. Keep busy so there is no need to use your phone

Post a thread on tsr. Ask your school/college tutors, parents friends for advice .

Good luck and don't cry. Smile life is not as bad there are people who have some real tough times and I am amazed how they are so strong to carry on. Let us know how you got on.

Original post by Shiv is Light
!) get glasses
2) Throw your phone in the toilet
3) Choose what you love

Original post by fatima1998
there are people who are BLIND and they can't even check their messages on social medias because they don't have it!
they can't even see the world because they are blind
And you are complaining about a bad eyesight
i have it too but i can see the things around me
just be thankful of what you have :h:

Original post by BWV1007
First world problems.

This thread was made a week ago it's sorted now.

I've got a new glasses frame which suits me. I've finally accepted that my eyesight can't improve. I realise some people are blind so I'm thankful that I've atleast got sight.

I'm ganna try to go on my phone less.

I'm most likely doing Dietetics at Coventry 😊.

I'm happy xx
Original post by BWV1007
First world problems.

Why do people have to put problems on a scale and say "first world problems"? It's still a problem!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've bad eyesight too, you're not alone. :colonhash:

Aeroplane mode, problem solve. If you're really struggling to stay detached, just keep your phone beside you to remain comforted that its not going anywhere but don't touch it. :yep:

Go with your gut, not with what your parents and those who live and breathe league tables on here want. :innocent:
Reply 14
Original post by thecatwithnohat
I've bad eyesight too, you're not alone. :colonhash:

Aeroplane mode, problem solve. If you're really struggling to stay detached, just keep your phone beside you to remain comforted that its not going anywhere but don't touch it. :yep:

Go with your gut, not with what your parents and those who live and breathe league tables on here want. :innocent:

Aw thanks x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending