The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Admissions Advice LCF / CSM

I sent in my application for both CSM and LCF (Fashion Journalism) before the due date and haven't heard anything since then. People are saying that they have interviews and/or have been given an offer. Is it possible to get accepted without an interview? I'm really nervous...
Original post by jtops
I sent in my application for both CSM and LCF (Fashion Journalism) before the due date and haven't heard anything since then. People are saying that they have interviews and/or have been given an offer. Is it possible to get accepted without an interview? I'm really nervous...

hello! I am in the same boat as you are are you applying for an undergrad course or MFA, i'm at my nerves end. Looking up on forums and my email legit every two hours.
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Have you heard anything since? I applied to CSM for fashion journalism and was invited to an interview 2 days ago x
Reply 3
Hello, I just happened to come across your thread whilst browsing the UAL forums. I applied for both Fashion Journalism at LCF and CSM last year. I was rejected from LCF no interview for a lack of UCAS points. I sent in my word essay to CSM a day before the deadline (I'm a very last minute person) and I was invited to an interview on the 17th march. They are quite slow at replying and giving out interviews, it really depends on when you applied by. Some people who had applied in september and got their article in quickly got given an offer with no interview. Don't stress - last year it took them an extra 3 weeks than they originally said to give out interviews. I had my interview on the 31st March, and didn't hear anything from them at all - after that I actually decided to drop out so I never knew if I got in or not, haha. Sorry for the life story, but dont stress. They can be very slow with interviews as they get a very high volume of applications for such a small course. Best of luck xx
Reply 4
Original post by BeatriceT
Hello, I just happened to come across your thread whilst browsing the UAL forums. I applied for both Fashion Journalism at LCF and CSM last year. I was rejected from LCF no interview for a lack of UCAS points. I sent in my word essay to CSM a day before the deadline (I'm a very last minute person) and I was invited to an interview on the 17th march. They are quite slow at replying and giving out interviews, it really depends on when you applied by. Some people who had applied in september and got their article in quickly got given an offer with no interview. Don't stress - last year it took them an extra 3 weeks than they originally said to give out interviews. I had my interview on the 31st March, and didn't hear anything from them at all - after that I actually decided to drop out so I never knew if I got in or not, haha. Sorry for the life story, but dont stress. They can be very slow with interviews as they get a very high volume of applications for such a small course. Best of luck xx

How did your interview go? What things did they ask? x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending